𝐎𝐍𝐄

-✞︎-

-✞︎-

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑:1780
"Y/N!" I heard someone shout, who I recognize as my mother.
"In my room!" I shouted back keeping my gaze in the book.
"Why aren't you ready yet?"
She asked.
"Cause im not going. You know I don't like these type of events" I replied.
"Your Father will scold you about the things you should do while we're gone"

She said looking at me with her hands on her hips.
"Yeah well lets hope this time its not that bad"
I said standing up.
"Ok. How do I look?"
She asked with a small smile.
"You look gorgeous mother"
I replied.
"Ok come see us out. Your brother and Father are waiting" She said interlocking our arms as we went out my room.
We headed downstairs and to the door where my brother and Father are.
"Why aren't you dressed?" Father asked with a concerned look.
"Im afraid I will not be going this time Father. I kinda have the whole library left to read plus the bookshelfs in my room and books on my drawers...So I need my time and peace"
I replied with a sorry look.
"Alright. Don't go out the perimeter. You know how dangerous it is out there right now"
He said walking up to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Yes Father"
I replied softly.
After they got to the carriage my brother enveloped me into a hug.
"You owe me! Keys in the kitchen drawer"
He whispered in my ear before pulling away.
He ran out to the carriage and soon rode away.
I closed the door and locked it. I ran upstairs to my roon and kneeled down my bed.
I took a bag that hangs on my shoulder and put on my boots. I ran back downstairs and all the way to the kitchen. I searched each damn drawer of this big kitchen and soon found it on the last drawer.
I walked outside through the back door and ran to the stables. I grabbed my black horse. His name is Blaze.
He was beautiful.
But anyways back to me.
I got on him and rode as fast as he could all the way to the end of the gate that led to the woods. Once we got there I hopped off and took out the keys from my bag.
I unlocked it then grabbed his leading rope, leading him out.
Before getting back on him I made sure to lock the gate.
I rode as fast as we could, shouting of excitement.
It was almost night and the sunset looked beautiful.
I rode down to a field that gave a nice view.
There was a bag full of blankets, books, notebooks and pens.
Everytime I got the chance my brother would sneak into our fathers study and grab his keys for me. And in return I help him see his lover, secretly.
Its not that we're not allowed to date its just that we know how they are overprotective even when it comes to Enzo.
My family is a royal one that lives in one of those big catles.
But they're not the ones who force theyre children into marriage just because of business. If we don't wanna marry them then our parents will understand and stand down. That's what I love about them. They both care too much about our happiness to even do that to us. They were lucky cause they knew eachother before the arrangement and were already in love.
I hopped off the horse, which by the way hard work because of my dress.
I tied him to a tree branch and went looking for the bag.
Enzo hid it somewhere but didn't tell me exactly where.
It was inside a log, with a note on top of it.