𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.
-✞︎-
𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
-✞︎-

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑:1780
Theo hasn't come. He only left the note and disappeared. I spent my days training to get my brother and father from the riddles and to get revenge for my mother and mimsy.
They sent a note and left on Helen's steps at the shop.
A threat.
So I trained.
I used spells to create human shadows and trained with it.
Shooting different weapons as they tried to come at me.
My moves were old but I knew isn't the only thing I will gonna use against them.
Helen would sometimes help by making traps around the cabin so if I stepped on the wrong things an arrow would come at me so it helped with dodging things.
And that's how it went for about almost a month
I needed to train in order to be prepared of what they could do against me, know every thing about they're magic, and take them down.
I was willing to do everything to get them out of there safe.
Sometimes I would climb a tree and watch their castle from a distance.
Four guards at the gate, two at the door and around six on the towers, one on each.
I took notes on my notebook, also on what I could remember from the inside while I was there.
The guards were also talking about their plan on catching me. They have meeting tomorrow in the after in the king's study.
I came up with a plan on my to trap them in.
I go in through the window in the basement, take every guard or person getting in my way, trapped them in study, kill the deatheaters and the king and get my father and brother out.
Sounds easy but it wasn't.
I had to do a lot of research to know what they are and turns they're deatheaters.
They kill people known as mudbloods meaning wizards and witches who were born by non-magical parents.
I found out i'm a half blood.
I've also heard that sometimes it doesn't matter wether you come from magical family or not they will kill anyone who gets in their way.

-✞︎-✞︎-✞︎-

I was currently writing on my notebook or diary, whatever you wanna call it.
I hear three knocks at the door. I stand up from my seat at the table and walk towards the door.
I was surprised when I opened to see Theo out of breath. "What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Don't go." He said out of breath. "I talked to Helen...She told what you're planning" He said coming in.
"You can't go" He added.
"I have to. I can't leave the only family I have"
I said, closing the door.
"Fine. Then i'll go with you"
He said.
"What-? No. First you shout at me for something that clearly has nothing to do with you then ghost me for a month and now you come trying to stop me from saving my family!" I said shouting at him.
"This doesn't make any sense. Why are suddendly doing this?" I asked.
"If you really want to get out of there alive you're gonna need me" He said ignoring what I just said.
"No. Nobody else is losing a life because of me...Get out"
I said opening the door.
"Y/N pleas-" He said walking towards me.
Before he could finish his sentence I pushed him out.
I closed the door in his face and leaned against it.
"Y/N please!" I heard him as he banged on the door once.
"Just let me help you...I know you need it" He said.
I sighed and looked down.
I mean I wasn't gonna deny it. I did need help.
But I didn't want 𝐇𝐢𝐦 to see that i'm weak.
"Why do you want to help me?" I asked leaning more against the door.
"How many times are you gonna make me say it"
He said.
"You haven't said it...You only wrote it" I said.
"Fine...Y/N...I Love You"
He finally said.
I stayed silent for a moment slowly taking in his words.
"Come back tomorrow mornin-"
"No. Let me in...Please"
He interrupted.
I sighed and opened the door.
His hands we're on the doorway and he was looking up at me.
The moment the door was fully opened he rushed in and took me in his arms.
I gripped his shirt and breathed in his scent.
"Im sorry Theo..."
I said,my voice muffled and small tears came out of my eyes. "Why are you sorry?"
He asked hugging me tighter.
"I-I don't know I just am"
I replied.
"You're gonna be ok...𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 gonna be ok."