𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-✞︎-

-✞︎-

  𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑:1780
"Y/N?!" I heard someone shout. My body started running towards the voice.
Soon I recognized as a Theodore. I ran into his arms and wrapped my arms around him.
He seemed surprise at my sudden hug.
But I thought I was lost.
"Guess im not...a pain in the ass?" He said.
"Way too ruin the moment."
I muttered then pulled away.
I could hear him chuckle as I walked away.

-✞︎-✞︎-✞︎-

I was currently sitting at the table writing some notes as I read through the spellbook.
Theo was sleeping on the couch, close to the fireplace and Helen was at the shop.
I hadn't told Theo about Mattheo. And thankfully he hadn't seen my hickeys.
Or maybe he did but he didn't want to ask.
You know I just realised that both are the same in a way.
Its really hard to describe when you're not sure.
Anyways...
My neck was getting really tired and I was getting a little dizzy. I mean I did find a whiskey bottle in Helen's cabinets. Althought I had never tried it had a bitter taste and it wasn't good but my throat got used to it the more I drank.
My hands were getting tired and my body just felt relaxed, with nothing on my mind. I stood and went around the table picking the small things as I drank.
Once I was done I started chugging the bottle.
"What are you doing?"
I heard from behind  me.
I turned and saw Theo.
I put the bottle down and wiped my mouth.
The bottle stayed in my hand and my sight was down at the floor. It looked like a bunch of floors.
"Nothing" I said scratching the back of my neck with my other hand.
I leaned back into the table, my hand holding me still.
"Y/N give me the bottle"
He said walking towards me.
"Wha- Nouuu" I slurred.
He got infront looking into my. His hand went down to my hand, trying to get the bottle. "Just have a drink with me" I said, slapping his hand away and opening it.
I grabbed the cup I was using before and poured a bunch in there. I gave it to him and watched him hesitate.
"I- don't drink." He said, holding infront of me.
"Always good to try new things" I said, pushing it back to him.
He hesitated but eventually downed it.
I poured more in it and watched him drink.
I drank from the bottle more before having it snatched away. I looked up and saw chugging some of it with his head leaned back.
I chuckled and grabbed it back. I leaned my head back and drank it.
I felt his eyes on me.
I looked up and saw him observing every move I make. I gave him the bottle but instead he grabbed my thighs and sat me on the table. He got in between my legs and grabbed the bottle. He drank from it and grabbed my face.
He leaned in and opened my mouth. He connected our lips and slightly opened his.
He let in the whiskey along with his tongue.
I closed my eyes and swallowed.
One his hands slid down to one of my thighs and gently grabbed it. The hand that was on my face slid to holding my jaw.
He connected our lips again and kissed me in motion.
I held onto two fistful of his shirt and pulled him closer.
Our lips slightly parted and we breathed out.
I leaned my head on his shoulder and let go of his shirt. "I slept with Mattheo..."
I whispered before officially blacking out.

-✞︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ✞︎-

"I slept with Mattheo..."
I heard her whisper.
"What...?" I said, looking down. "Y/N?" I said tapping her shoulder. Her head then slightly moved and showed she was asleep.
"What the hell"
I muttered.
I picked her up from the table, bridal style then walked to her room.
I moved her sheets and placed her on the bed.
"Mm stay" She whispered, gripping my shirt and her eyes slightly opened.

-✞︎ 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✞︎-
-✞︎ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ✞︎-

I slightly moved my head and hummed at the warmness I had under me.
I fluttered my eyes open and met with someone's chest.
My head was pounding and I tasted a disgusting taste in my mouth.
"Oh good you're awake"
I heard someone say.
I looked up and saw Theo looking down at me.
A feeling started coming up from my stomach to my throat making jolt up and run to the bathroom.
I kneeled down infront of the toilet, threwing up into the cup and with my hair held up. My brows furrowed at the disgust. I flushed the toilet and stood up infront of the sink. I turned the handle and held my hand under the faucet. I brought the water closed to my mouth and wiped my mouth. I held it under it again and drank the water. I turned it off and walked out.
I slid down beside the doorway and held my head with my hands.
"What happen?"
I asked Theo.
"You got drunk"
He said. He was sitting down at the edge of the bed with his elbows on his knees.
"Ugh what did I do?"
I asked.
He stayed silent causing me to look up.
He was looking at me with a glare. "What?" I said confused.
"Why'd you sleep with Riddle?" He said with a harsh tone, looking down.
"How do you know that?"
I asked.
"Y/N you got drunk last night" He scoffed.
"You expect for yourself to not admit things like that?"
He said with a sad chuckled.
"Yeah well drunk people say all kinds of-"
"Cut the crap and answer my damn question!" He said louder. "Its none of your business Theo" I said.
"I don't give a shit if its my business. Just answer.my fucking.question"
He said standing up and looking down at me.
"You don't get how things work out here do you?"
I said. "I had to earn someone's trust!" I added.
"By using your body!"
"What ever it takes Theo!"
I shouted back, standing up.
"A month! I was alone in there...with no one to help me...I had to get someone's trust to survive!"
"You could've done something else!"
"You think I had it easy? I regret what I did..."
I lied to him. But I didn't want to see him get hurt more than he already is.
He rubbed his face as he looked away from me.
He quickly grabbed his shoes and walked out.

-✞︎-✞︎-✞︎-

I stayed in my room sleeping for the rest of the day.
Sometimes I woke up then cried myself back to sleep.
I didn't actually regret sleeping with Mattheo.
But right now Theodore is all I have. And I can't lose him.
Right now he's the most important things going on in my life.
It was already horrible being without him and it hasn't even been twenty-four hours.
Helen tried to get me to come and eat but I refused.
She came and placed another blanket over as I faked sleeping. I then hear her place something of my side table. She planted a kiss on my head before leaving.
I opened my eyes and saw a plate of cut mangos with an envelope beside it.
I furrowed and sat up.
I grabbed the envelope and looked at it.
It had my name on it.
I opened it and unfolded the paper.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝑵...

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍. 𝑰 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖...
𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕? 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖?  𝑵𝒐. 𝒀/𝑵 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐘/𝐍...
𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒕.

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆?

I didn't know what to say to him. I had a lot of things to focus on and this just made it 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭...

-✞︎-✞︎-✞︎-

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐇?
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘.
𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇.
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘𝐄❤️