𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-✞︎-

-✞︎-

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑:1780
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝"
The girl said with a glare as she looked around the room.
Katherine was expresionless as she saw the person she would do anything for.
This caused Katherine to dig her fangs on the deatheater that tried to sneak up on her.
Y/N looked at the unknow woman to her, shocked.
Tom felt her grip around him loosened giving him a chance to push the girl against the bookshelf. Y/N grunted as her head hit one of the wood shelves. Katherine sped up to Tom and grabbed him by the neck. This gave the four men hostage to be able to stand up and fight some of the deatheaters. Since some of the deatheaters didn't have their wands it was a great chance.
(Geez who doesn't bring their wand to a battle😒)
Mattheo and Theodore stood up and knocked out the deatheaters that had been guarding the doors.
Treyton went up and knocked Bellatrix against the wall immediatly knocking her out. Lorenzo punched Lucius Malfoy in the face and went on to punch another deatheater.
Mattheo rushed to Y/N helped her stand up.
"What are you doing here?!"
He shouted at her, gripping her shoulders.
"I know what you tried to do I came to save my family myself" She said pushing him away.
Back to Tom and Katherine...
Tom sneakily grabbed his wand from his pocket and pushed Katherine on the floor.
"Ascendio!" He shouted causing everyone except the deatheaters to fly against the walls almost knocking them uncoscious.
"Grab them! Mattheo stand behind me!" Tom said harshly. Mattheo shook his head as a no as he looked at Y/N struggle to even slightly sit up.
Tom pointed his wand at Mattheo. "Cruccio" He muttered.
Mattheo started groaning trying to keep his screams in as he held a hand to his chest.
Y/N looked at him as tears ran down her face, two deatheaters holding her down to the floor.
"I-I'm s-sorry"
Mattheo groaned.
Y/N nodded as a sign it was fine, letting out a sob.
She bit her lip as she shut her eyes tightly.
"Get them up."
Tom demanded.
They deatheaters holding Y/N, Theodore, Treyton, Lorenzo and Katherine harshly stood them up leaving Mattheo on the floor in pain.
They held Katherine and Y/N beside eachother and took Treyton and Lorenzo to Tom.
The two deatheaters kneeled them down infront of him and held them by their shoulders. Theodore was knocked out on the floor.
"Bring her"
Tom said.
Katherine immediatly reacted and tried to get out of their grip to get to her but failed and instead got slammed down to the floor.
The deatheater holding Y/N pusher her foward to be infront of Tom.
She stared at him in fear.
Katherine watched everything happen, scared of what he might do to her.
"Do the spell."
He said, placing the pendant and spell on the desk.
Y/N hesitated as her hand got closer to it. She grabbed it and unfolded the paper.
She gulped as she looked down at it, glanced up at him before looking back down.
She folded the paper back and shoved it in her pocket.
She breathed in and closed her eyes as she held a hand over the one holding the pendant.
"𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟ℎ𝑦𝑚𝑒, ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"
She finished.
They waited for something to happen but nothing did.
"Why is nothing happening!"
He said turning to look at her.
He rushed towards her and gripped her shoulders.
"Why. Is. Nothing. HAPPENING!" He shouted in her face. She flinched at him and closed her eyes shut.
Her worriness grew as she stopped hearing Mattheo's light grunts and screams.
She turned her head and saw him passed out...or worse dead. "You." He said pointing at Lorenzo. "Get up." He demanded.
Lorenzo carefully got up and kept his gaze on the floor.
A tear left her eye as she saw him walk closer to Tom.
"Do the spell." Tom said.
"I don't know how..."
Lorenzo whispered.
"Do. The. Spell. Or they die."
Tom said.
Lorenzo clenched his jaw and started walking towards Y/N.
Shebstarted walking towards him back and grabbed his hand.
She placed the pendant in it and closed his hand as she held it tightly. "Whisper the words"
She whispered in his ear before backing away.
Lorenzo gave her a nod and went to the middle of the room. He put a hand over the pendant, mimicking his sister's previous pose and closed his eyes. He had his lips pursed and his brows furrowed. He had no idea what he was doing.
One thing they didn't know was that Y/N had practiced way more powerful spells they had known. Before everything happened Lorenzo was Y/N's first person who she had casted a spell on. A protection spell. Which is why Lorenzo would heal faster than their father.
Y/N could hear Lorenzo mutter the words causing him to slightly glow.
Blue lighting with smoke started coming from the pendant and going around Lorenzo then spreading. They all watched in unison as it spread into its own portal, thinking this was their freedom to a better life while...Tom obviously to destroy the world.

-✞︎-

-✞︎-

As it ended it sent a shocking wave of air, throwing to the floor, some to the wall.
They opened their eyes and saw something. Hard to explain but it was like a frame. They could only blue glowing, nothing as if to see in the other side.
Y/N started getting a strange feeling from her entire body.
She could see blue glow but didn't know where it came from. She looked down and saw the veins of her hands glow blue as well.
Soon they started causing a headache. This isn't an ordinary headache. Y/N could hear voices some telling her to stop others to pass through the portal. She gripped her hair hard as they soon got louder. "Stop-" She muttered.
"No please stop!" She whispered. Her breathing got heavy and her trembling got worse. Her eyes were shut closed. Her whispers were begging for the voices to stop.
And soon enough they suddenly stopped.
Y/N looked up as she saw everyone standing up and some staring at her.
Y/N seemed different.
Like something turned off inside of her and her actual mind couldn't stop it.
Her body stood up as her eyes were glowing blue the color of the portal.
The voices came out of her head and now everyone could hear them.
She started walking towards the portal as if she wasn't just in pain because of it seconds ago. Lorenzo ran up to her trying to stop her.
"Y/N look at me!"
He shouted. Her eyes stayed on the glowing object infront of her. Lorenzo tried grabbing her shoulders but he ended being slammed back to the floor.
Y/N kept walking to the portal with her eyes and small glowing veins coming from under her eyes.
Once she was closed to it she held up her as if to touch it.
A glowing slight looking tentacle came from inside it.
The voices got louder and soon enough Mattheo and Theodore started shouting for her.
They both stood up and ran to her. Before they could even get an inch closed to her a blast came sending them back and everything went silent. They all opened their eyes and Y/N wasn't there anymore. The portal was still there but she was missing

"𝐘/𝐍!!!"

-✞︎-✞︎-✞︎-

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄. 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓. 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃. 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒❤️