Ch 10: Youth🤗 🕊️💨

Date: 13/10/2011

Tuesday, 11:30am

After they had their breakfast they went back to the school. To the way to their dorms they met Akaashi, Ushijima, Tendou, Ohira, Konoha and Komi. They all just stared at each other in silence for a few minutes until Bokuto broke it.

Bokuto- Hey! Hey! Hey! Akaashi! Konoha! Komi! How r ya?

Everyone just stared at him like he was stupid or something, well he is but not THAT stupid. He can be pretty smart if he wants too anyways, while they were staring at him Atsumu asked him:

Atsumu- Bo-kun why did'ja suddenly change accents?

Bokuto- Oh well you were talking in it before and I thought it was cool, so I tried it!
How is it? Do I sound cool?

He looked at Atsumu with shiny, expecting eyes which made the blond feel bad. If he was gonna be honest it sounded kinda stupid from the spiker but alas he couldn't say it.

Thankfully for him Akaashi answered it on behalf of him.

Akaashi- You sound stupid Bokuto-san.

He said with a straight face.

Others- {Oooh brutal. Needed but still brutal}

The others expected him to go into his emo-mode like always but the latter just smiled and said:

Bokuto- Oh ok. I'll not use it anymore.

Everyone was shocked to say the least. Usually he would go into his emo-mode, even others knew about his emo-mode since they all saw it the night they all practiced together.

They all wondered what happened but before anyone could say something Bokuto said:

Bokuto- Well I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep now. See you all later.

After he left, Konoha said:

Konoha- But it's not even 1pm yet. Why does he want to go to sleep so early?

(Sigh) Akaashi- I don't know. Bokuto-san has been acting weird for awhile now. Like except for practice he doesn't usually go into his emo-mode anymore. I wonder what happened to him.

Everyone listened to Akaashi and thought it was a bit weird but Atsumu was more curious about how Bokuto was like in his house and school. So he asked Akaashi since he seemed like the closest to him.

Atsumu- Akaashi-san r ya busy rn?

He thought it will be more sensible if he asked such things in private rather than asking it with a group of people.

Akaashi- Hmm no not really why?

Atsumu- Well there is somethin' that I want ta' ask ya.

Akaashi- Mhm sure ok. You guys can go ahead. I'll come back later.

Konoha- Ok Akaashi take care.

He said and went away with the rest of the group. Atsumu's group though was still there, well more like only Oikawa and Sakusa were there. Atsumu told them to go ahead while he talks to Akaashi about something. They said their goodbyes and went back to their room.