Ch 9: IT'S COOL!!🤩

Date: 13/10/2011

Tuesday, 8:06am

Atsumu had been jogging for almost 40min now yet he had seen no signs of his 2 roommates. After jogging for so long he decided to take a break and sat on a bench in a park.

While he was relaxing he heard 3 voices that oddly sounded like his roommates. So he followed the sound and he ended up in a secluded place in the park. It was actually really beautiful. There were roses and lilies and daffodils everywhere. He got immersed in the beauty of that place and nearly forgot about his roomates until he heard them talking about him.

Bokuto- Hey! Do you remember Inarizaki? Where Miya-tsum plays?

Oikawa- Hmm yeah. They are a good team, especially Atsumu-kun's setting skills. They are too good to be a rookies. I'm pretty sure he played volleyball in Junior High.

Bokuto- Yeah! Me too! The first time I spiked his toss, I almost felt like I was invincible or something. His toss was amazing!

Sakusa- I agree. His tosses are simple to hit and has good speed and rotation to it.
But I guess his best coordination is with his brother. Since he and his brother were together since birth and probably started playing volleyball together. They probably might have remembered each other's habit and what type of tosses they like. I'll not be surprised if they could communicate using telepathy.

O + B - Hmm yeah.

While they were talking, Atsumu was busy getting flustered by each sentence. He doesn't know why he is getting flustered cause a lot of have people have told him that his tosses are amazing and all. So why does he get flustered when 'they' say these things? 'Maybe it's because each of them are great players' Atsumu thought.

While Atsumu was absorbed in his thoughts, Oikawa caught sight of him and said:

Oikawa- Hey! Isn't that Atsumu-kun there, hiding behind the tree?

The other 2 looked at the direction Oikawa was pointing to and saw a flustered Atsumu standing their by himself mumbling something they can't hear.

All of them stood up, walked towards him and shook him by his shoulders since he wasn't listening to them.

After Atsumu came back to reality, he looked up and saw 3 figures hovering over him. He yelped and backed up towards the tree. The other 3 stepped back a little to give him space to see who they were. Once Atsumu saw them, he said:

Atsumu- Wh- What are ya doin' 'ere?

Oikawa- That should be our question. What are YOU doing here?

Atsumu- O-oh well I was joggin' 'fore an' got tired so I came 'ere  ta rest.

Atsumu was nervous. Everyone could tell. He was fidgeting his fingers and keeping his head down. His accent also got thicker by each sentence. The others assumed that maybe they were scaring him so they apologised.

Bokuto- Uh you don't need to keep your head down Tsum. We're sorry if we scared you.

Oikawa- Yeah. Sorry 😔

Sakusa- Sorry.

Atsumu- Huh?

Atsumu was confused on what they were talking about. They didn't scare him, he just got  caught by surprise that's all.