Ch 12: In the moonlight✨

Date: 14/10/2011

Wednesday, 3:04am

It was 3am when Atsumu woke up from his slumber to go to the washroom. After he was done he was walking back to his room when he caught sight of Bokuto and his teammates outside.

Out of curiosity, he went to see what they were doing up so late.

When he reached near the balcony, he saw and heard how the team was whispering about how thankful they are for having Bokuto, not only as a captain and ace but also as a friend and they would do anything for him.

Bokuto was, obviously smiling brightly at them and said his thanks to them. His face was stained with dried up tears and the same goes for his teammates.

'They must have had a good talk' is what Atsumu thought and well he wasn't wrong. They did have a good talk, a heart-to-heart talk, in which everyone revealed all their insecurities and things that's going on with their lives. Both good and bad, cause now they understood that they can trust each other with anything.
And that's friendship goals right there.

Atsumu left them alone and went back to sleep with a wide grin on his face, as he was glad he was able to help them even if it was just a small advice that he gave, he was still very happy about it.

Wednesday, 8:34am

.

.

.

You could hear the shoes squeaking against the wooden floor as they ran to save the balls, balls smashing against the walls as they heard the referee blowing his whistle and raised his hand to the opposite team to indicate that they won the 2nd set.

It was the 2nd set between Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa, the eagles being in the lead. One last spike from Ushijima and shiratorizawa won. Everyone in the game were breathing heavily, sweat dripping from their foreheads to their chin. They congratulated each other as it was a really close match. Well not really considering shiratorizawa won the 1st set too but Fukurodani were really on a roll today.

Both the teams exhausted sat down on the floor and focused their gazes on another match that was currently going on court A. The match was against Itachiyama and Inarizaki. It was their 2nd set as the 1st set was taken by Itachiyama.

It was match point and both Inarizaki and Itachiyama were on equal scores 27-27. Both of them were powerhouses so you can't exactly tell who would've won between the two.

Everyone was pretty much tired and worn out from all the playing, though that was until Atsumu yelled.

"Samu back right!" Even though the other team didn't exactly understand what he meant by that Inarizaki quickly understood the blonds plan and followed accordingly.

While Atsumu was getting ready in the back, the front row changed their positions, they purposely left a huge part of the left side empty and moved to the right and changed in a position which indicated that they were ready for blocking anytime.

Their were totally of 3 blockers standing with Suna in the middle, Omimi on the right and Gingima on the left. In the back row  Akagi took position for receiving in the far left side. Atsumu immediately went on his side that was on the far back on the right side which was close to the line.