Ch 5: Room Numbers 🔢

Date:12/10/2011

Monday, 9:03am

In the train

The ride was peaceful for most of the part. Since they all had got up so early, everyone was sleep-deprived and they all went to sleep the moment they got on the train. It was 9:00 by now and everyone started waking up since it was time to eat breakfast. They all brought their breakfast from home since the train food would cost more money than they intended to spend. Everyone had a different kind of breakfast. Since the Miya twins have a big appetite their breakfast was the largest. This was their breakfast🍱 with some 🥗 and 🥛 since these things were important for a growing teenager and sports athlete. But that was not all, they also brought 🍝 and their favourites 🍙 and 🍣. And to end it all they brought desserts, which were 🍰 and 🍩. They brought a lot w/ them so they shared it with everyone. After eating they all chatted a bit and started playing a game since they were all bored, after all there was still 2hrs left for them to reach. They started playing one of the most dangerous games that ruins friendship, 'UNO'.
The people who were playing were Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and Kita in one group. Aran, Gingima, Omimi and Akagi in another.
The cards were shuffled and distributed by Kita in the 1st group. In the 2nd, it was Aran who did it. Then the game started. Everyone including the coaches and some people who were just sitting there got curious about it and started watching it too.
In the 1st group:
Atsumu- Ok LET'S START!
Suna- Oww didn't need ta shout like that.
Atsumu- Sorry 😅
Kita- Ok. Let's just start. First we have ta draw the card. So who will do it.
A+O - I'll do it!
S+K - Uh oh 😐
Osamu- HUH! Why do you get ta' do it!?
Atsumu- Obviouly cause I'm better 😌.
Osamu- Wtf are ya talkin' bout!? This is UNO not volleyball you volleyball IDIOT!
Atsumu- HUH! What did ya say! Wanna go!?
Osamu- Hah! like I'm scared. LET'S GO!
But before they could fight, Suna tapped Atsumu on the shoulder.
Atsumu- WHAT IS IT SUNA!?
Suna didn't say anything and just pointed his finger at his side. Both the twins looked at where he was pointing and got scared for their life 😰. There the Kita Shinsuke was sitting w/ a dark and threatening aura behind him🙂. After that the twins started behaving properly, not wanting to make their captain mad. Everyone played for 1 hour and then went to sleep cause of exhaustion. The 1st team played 5 rounds while the 2nd team played 8 rounds, you can guess why. Anyway they all slept, some were awake just chatting away until time passed and it was time for them to reach their destination. They all came out of the train and waited for their bus to come and get them. Finally after minutes of waiting, which felt like eternity. They saw a bus with the logo of Kamomedai high parking near a parking spot that wasn't faraway. They all ran to the bus, took their seats and waited patiently to reach the school.
15 min later~
They arrived at the school and were just looking around until someone came up to them.
???- Konichiwa (Hello) Are you the club members of inarizaki kōkō?
Kita- Uh hai! That's us.
???- Well please come with me I'll take you to the schools reception where you will get your room no.
Kita- Ok. Yer name..?
???- Oh right! Sorry! I'm Suwa Aikichi. The setter and captain of our team.
Kita- Hajimemashite Suwa-san. Mah name's Kita Shinsuke. 'M the captain an' wing spiker of our team.
Aikichi- Hajimemashite Kita-san (Nice to meet you Kita-san)
Kita- Yorokobi wa, subete watashi no monodesu
(The pleasure is all mine)
Then he looked at the others signalling them to introduce themselves.
Aran- Oh right! 'M Ojiro Aran the Ace, wing spiker an' outside hitter.
Atsumu- Miya Atsumu. The setter.
Osamu- Miya Osamu. Wing spiker an' opposite hitter.
Suna- Suna Rintarou. Middle blocker.
Akagi- Akagi Michinari. Libero.
Gingima- Gingima Hitoshi. Wing spiker an' outside hitter.
Omimi- Omimi Ren. Middle blocker.
Kosaku- Kosaku Yuto. Wing spiker an' pinch server.
Aikichi- Well nice to meet you all. Please follow me.
After saying that he went ahead while the others followed him inside. The inside was pretty clean and big. You could already tell that the school was rich. They reached the reception and were given keys to their rooms. They all showed their key numbers to e/o to know if any of them were together or not. 
Room numbers:
Atsumu-      307   -      3rd floor
Osamu-       208    -      2nd floor
Kita-            310    -      3rd floor
Suna-           204    -      2nd floor
Aran-           321    -      3rd floor
Gingima-     110   -       1st floor
Akagi-          209   -       2nd floor
Omimi-        105   -       1st floor
Kosaku-       101   -       1st floor

None of their no. matched. They all were in different rooms with strangers, guess they had to make some friends afterall.

.

.

.

.

Bye👋