Ch 13: Feelings

Date: 15/10/2011

Thursday, 4:53pm

Komori- So you just stood there like a creep and observed his facial expressions.

Flashback

.

.

.

Practice had ended around 4 and everyone was taking a shower as usual and Kiyoomi being Kiyoomi showered first and got out of there.

He then remembered what happened last night and decided that this was the perfect time to ask his cousin about that since he had no experience on that field whatsoever.

Once his cousin was out of the shower, he immediately grabbed him and started dragging him to God knows where.

Komori- Oi! Oi! Kiyo! What the hell are you doing! Where are you taking me!?

Sakusa paused for a second before asking his cousin a question.

Kiyoomi- Where's your dorm room?

Komori- Huh!? I told you before! You already forgot?

Kiyoomi looked at his cousin with a straight face before answering.

Kiyoomi- Komori by now you should know that I don't listen to one word you say except for volleyball and studies, which by the way you rarely speak of.

Komori let out an offended gasp while dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

Komori- Your my cousin yet you don't care about my daily life!? Oh how are we even cousins? I don't know.

Komori said while shaking his head. Kiyoomi just looked so done with him but he still wanted to know more about what he was feeling and he had no one else except his cousin so he had no choice but to put up with him for the mean time.

Kiyoomi- Yeah me neither.

But that doesn't stop him from being sarcastic.

Kiyoomi- Look I need your help with something alright. So just....don't say anything and listen to me.

Komori- Alright. Go on.

Silence~~~

Komori- Hey! Why aren't you saying something! Are you making fun of me!?

Kiyoomi- Your the one who's making fun of me you idiotic libero.

Kiyoomi whispered but Komori heard it. Then he yelled.

Komori- Oi! Listen to me you ungrateful son of a bitch! First you drag me out here then insult me then start being sarcastic with me then insult me AGAIN especially when we're here talking about YOUR problem which you haven't told me for the past 5mins! So technically your the idiot here you damn good-for-nothing noodle head who unfortunately is my 'cousin'!

Let's just stay here for a while and applaud Komori for standing up to his cousin. 👏👏👏👏👏

Now let's get back to the story.