Chapter 1- Tons of Boxes

Writer~San: Yay! You made it! Let's get started! \(////)\
.
.
(~Your POV~)

"Blue! Can you help me with this please?" One of the boxes has started to slip out of my grip, worrying me that I could drop and break something. I yelp when the box falls not even a second later. Immediately, it stops before hitting the ground, getting a blue aura around it. Blue magic.

"Mweh heh heh! Worry not, human! I got it!" Blueberry comes out from the apartment complex, being the reason my valuables are saved. He gently lowers his hand, letting the box safely touch the ground. I let out a large sigh of relief, "Thanks. You always have my back, huh?"

He smiles at me and lifts the box up himself, "It's no problem at all. I wasn't expecting you to pack up and move here in the first place." "Of course I would! We need to stick together. You're my best friend!" I say cheerfully while smiling back.

Blueberry's neighbor moved recently, making it the perfect opportunity for me to move closer. We're great friends, but because I lived on the other side of town, we couldn't visit in person very often.

What's kind of special about Blue's certain floor is that every pair of apartments next to each other is connected, meaning there's a door connecting the two separate apartments.

That floor is specifically designed for families, friends, or roommates that want to live next to each other. It's super fun, while also having the option for having your own space.

I did check with Blueberry beforehand. The door can lock from either side, just in case we need privacy for something. Something like guests being over, or the house is messy and we don't want the other person walking in until it's been cleaned. Blue was set on the reason being more of that second option.

'He's a little bit of a neat freak.'

"Are these the last of the boxes?" Blue asks, peering into my car. I smirk, "Yep. The hard part is going to be unpacking everything."

"Don't be silly, the Magnificent Sans will help you. We'll get it done in no time!!!" He cheers with utmost confidence, rushing back into the complex to get to our apartments.

'How can he be so energetic and optimistic, ALL THE TIME?'

I smirk and slightly shake my head, pressing the button on my car keys to lock the doors. Then, I calmly slip my hands into my jacket pockets and follow him.

Getting up the stairs is easy enough, since we're set up on the second floor. These apartments are simple, yet really nice for the price they're listed at. There hasn't been any real issues with the landlord. The location is perfect. We're closer to town so I won't have any trouble getting to work. Plus, Blue and I can go do some fun activities every once in a while. The place is perfect, no one wants to move out. That's why I had to take action so quickly after Blueberry told me it was available.

How did he know ahead of time? Well, it was his own brother, Papyrus, that had moved out. Honey owned the neighboring apartment, until he moved out to share an apartment with some friends. Classic and Fell Papyrus to be more specific. I met both of them already. I also understand how much Honey enjoys their company.

I know they'll force him to sleepover with Blue every once in a while anyway, for illegal use of puns. Yes, they teamed up against Honey and made that a house rule. I kinda feel bad for him.

'Blueberry doesn't mind Stretch moving out because he will always visit. Now he has me too. Lol.'