Chapter 7- We're Going Home

(~Your POV + Small Time Skip~)

I let out a small growl, looking to the side, "Some people are real jerks. I'm sorry, I could've said something if I was there." Horror has apologized and hesitantly explained what made him run off. Of course, he was vague and didn't say every detail or who exactly was making fun of him.

'Mostly likely because Blueberry and myself would search this entire mall to find them-'

"There you are, Horror! What were you thinking?! You were supposed to stay with Y/N!" Blue rushes down the hall to meet us, immediately checking Horror for possible injuries.

I smirk, "What took you so long?" "Mweh heh heh! I got lost three times and had to ask for directions~" Blue answers with a large smile and a truckload of confidence. There's this blinding bright aura just surrounded him with sparkles.

'Pfff- Does he not realize that what he just said and the attitude he used while saying it do not match at all? Y'know what? It's Blue.'

Horror's still trembling, hugging his knees to hide his face. I got him to stop crying and calm down after a few minutes, but he's still a bit shaken up.

"Blueberry.... Horror had a major social anxiety moment... So, I was thinking that we should go home." I mess with my hands, not bothering to tell Blue everything just like Horror is hiding things from me. "OH- Horror! Why didn't you just say so?! I told you to start telling me about these things!!!! We could've gone somewhere less crowded if you really wanted to." Blue sets his shopping bags down and pats Horror on the skull. Horror flinches at Blue's touch, keeping his face hidden.

Then, Blueberry turns to me, inquiring, "We're going to the car then?" "I can't go out there. I don't want to. People will see me. I can't." Horror whimpers, getting worked up again. I sigh, feeling extremely bad for him.

'Wait a minute-'

I put my hand on my waist, feeling my jacket still tied around me. I grab ahold of it, untie the knotted sleeves, and pull it off. Lastly, I spread it out and wrap it around Horror's back, pulling the hood over his head. He opens up from his little ball of distress and looks at me, surprised by the gesture.

I feel my face heat up as I avoid his gaze, "Sorry. It doesn't look as cool as your jacket, but you can use it until we get home if you want to."

Horror's face glows a deep red as he slips his arms into the sleeves, accepting my offer. He hugs me and buries his face into my shirt, not able to express his gratitude in words. His tight grip is definitely signaling to me that he doesn't want to let go. I kinda don't want him to let go either.

From the experience of hanging out with several Sanses, I know the steps I could take next.

'If I've learned anything from hanging out with several versions of Papyrus...'

Taking things a step further, I wrap my arms around Horror and gently pick him up, holding my arms under the upper part of his femur bones.

'It's how to properly hold a Sans.'

Blue smiles and whines, "AwwW! HoRRor'S LuCkY! Y/N, you used to hold me too! Now you never do it..." I scoff, feeling my blush grow even further across my face, "Oh come on, Blue. Don't say that, I hold you all the time."

"Still, you don't hold just AnY sAnS! I thought I was your faVoRiTE." Blue pouts, crossing his arms. "Heh.. Come on Blue.. You have bags to carry." I walk away, completely avoiding his statement.