Chapter 13- Cat Snuggles

Writer~San: Mary (FrIEnD) actually managed to have/find a pic of Horror with flowers in his skull XD How did I not know of this??? Wish I had this for last chapter, but it'll still be meaningful in this one. ^^
.
.
(~Your POV~)

It took a little while but Blue finally let us back into my apartment. All three of us sat at my small dining table. Blueberry neatly set everything up. The plates, taco shells, and bowls of toppings are already there and accessible.

Blue is so sweet, I honestly don't know how he does it. How I managed to find such a good and devoted friend is quite the surprise too!

'I'm lucky to have a magnificent friend like him, lol. Having him as a best friend has been one of the best things to happen to me. '

Blue and I started talking and fixing our plates of food, but Horror didn't touch anything. I spoke up, worried, "Horror, you going to eat anything?" His eyelight quickly gazes to me before quietly looking down, "Nah, I'm fine. Does look delicious though, Blue." "Then eat some!" Blueberry whines.

I lean over and whisper, "Horror, if you're just not in the mood for tacos, I wouldn't mind ordering you something else. Please, you need to eat."

Horror easily smiles, trying to reassure us, "I'm flattered that you two would do all of this for me, but I'm fine. I had a big lunch. I'm just not hungry." He turned down my offer, silently shaking his head. Despite his best efforts to reassure us he was okay, this worried me.

"I've seen you eat every meal and snack in that food court. All in one sitting. Have the bill to prove it. So, there is no way that you're full unless you ate the entire convenience store without telling us." I joke, taking a bite out of a taco for myself. Horror laughs a bit nervously, sweat dripping down his skull, "That was only one time. Everyone overeats at least once in a year."

"There are only two types of people that will eat that much, that fast. People that are racing in a food eating competition, and people that are starving." "Y/N. I'm not-" "We know you haven't eaten since I took you to the mall. Please, stop lying already." I interrupt him.

'I'm tired of keeping it secret. It's gone on for long enough.'

Horror's pupil disappears as he stares off with a blank expression. Then, he subtly replies with a small growl, "Stay out of my business." Blueberry says silent, deciding to let me handle the situation from here.

'Mood changes. Here we go again.'

I try to be more firm, "I did. I was hoping that you would choose to feed yourself before Blue and I have to resort to other methods." "You don't have to do AnYtHIng except leave me alone..!" Horror abruptly stands up from the table.

Getting a little tense, I give him a warning tone, "Sans, sit down." "Don't tell me how I can and can't live my life! Who do you think you are, demanding things of me?!!" He erupts, slamming his hands down and shaking the table.

'That's enough!'

"Blueberry, do your thing!" I command. Thank god Blueberry understood what I meant, turning Horror's soul blue so he couldn't move or teleport away.

'He's stuck here.'

"WHa- BLUE!!! I SWEAR- LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!" Horror is furious, his pupil glowing brighter.

"You're not dealing with him. You're dealing with me." I state clearly, grabbing Horror and pulling him into my lap. He growls in response. We can hear his soul throbbing, probably trying to fight off the magic cast on him.