09

Seraphina's pov:
I slowly peel my eyes open, pull the covers over my head and smile to myself.
It's finally summer break.
I'm back home, in my old room, in my small hometown where I grew up.

Yesterday was our last day at college before the break, we got the results of final week and I'm so proud that I passed all my classes. Harry, Liam and Niall did too.
To put it in Ni's words: "We nailed it."

After classes we all started packing up and then I got into my brother's car, Niall and Harry into his own and we drove home together.
During breaks we always take both cars home.

Today's officially the first day of summer break and I cannot wait to spend some beautiful weeks at home. So happy to be back. As much as I love the city and college, I also love chilling with my friends and family.

During the past three weeks Niall and Kayla went on many dates but yesterday he told me that it's just not working out. They both seem to like each other but he told me something's off and it doesn't feel right.
Would've been so happy to see Niall with a girl on his side but it is what it is and he's told me several times that it's better this way and he's happy that they're still friends.

I look at the clock, it's 10am, sleeping in for the first time in weeks felt so good.
I quickly get out of bed, brush my hair and walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

Liam has an appointment, Niall's with his mum today and that's why Harry and I will go to the park today, just the two of us.
Hanging out with just Harry isn't something new though but I'm always looking forward to it.

I put on a short yellow summer dress, wrap a white hairband around my head and finish my look with some mascara.

After grabbing my phone and putting on white sneakers I walk out the door, heading towards Harry's home.

I ring the bell and within seconds Anne opens the door. "Phina! Good to see ya! How are you, my dear?" Harry's mum greets me with a hug which I return happily and tell her I'm fine.

"Harry's upstairs." She mentions to the top of the staircase, I nod and head towards his room.

I knock lightly and open the door to his room. "Hey Haz- are you ready?" I walk in and am greeted by a shirtless Harry standing in front of his wardrobe.
"Just a minute." He says and pulls out some clothing items.

I sit down on the edge of his bed and watch him. The muscles on his back move as he pushes his curls back and picks out an outfit.
I've seen him shirtless a hundred times before but I've always loved his tattoos. Parts of his arms, chest and belly are covered in ink...I think my fav are the swallows on his chest.

"What are you looking at?" Harry turns around and a smug is plastered across his face.
I snap out of my thoughts and look at him.
"Nothing...was just thinking." I mumble and divert my eyes to the wall behind him.

"Sure." He says sarcastically and leads me out of the room, the smirk still resting on his lips.
A white shirt covers his upper, a black skinny jeans his lower body. I feel like he looks good no matter what he's wearing.

We say goodbye to Anne and make our way to the park which is near his home.

"If you want, we all can go to the lake soon." Harry suggests as we turn the corner.
"Yes, why not?" I look up to him and he shows his dimpled smile.

We continue walking and soon reach the park. Kids are playing soccer and hide and seek, people of all ages are sitting on benches or laying on the grass, talking, chatting and laughing.

"Here it's nice." Harry points to a spot underneath a tree. I agree and we walk over and sit down on the grass.
The sun's shining, bees are all over the flowers and it's a really nice summer day.