Seraphina's POV:

„Phi? Are you up? Your classes start in half an hour!"

„Give me five more minutes." I groan and pull the blanket over my head.

Summer break's over, today is Monday and it's the first day of the new semester.
Liam and I arrived at our apartment yesterday in the evening and I talked to Harry on the phone until midnight. I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted but I loved hearing my boyfriend's voice.

„Get up! NOW!" My brother pulls the covers from my body and a light chill hits me.
„You're already late. Hurry up or you'll miss your class."

Liam leaves my room and I close my eyes again, just resting for a few more minutes.

„SERAPHINA!" Liam calls from the kitchen and I growl.
"Screw classes! I'll just start dancing at a-" I yell back and rub over my eyes, not ready to get up.

I hear footsteps and open one eye just to see Liam pick up some of my clothes from the floor and throw those at me.
„Get ready or I'll drag you to the subway myself."

„Alright dad." I roll my eyes and put on some simple jeans and an oversized shirt before grabbing my bag and heading towards the door.

My brother's standing behind the counter, mixing some smoothie.
„Why aren't you ready? Don't you have classes as well?" I eye his outfit consisting of sweatpants and a hoodie.

„Have my first one at 10. Perks of choosing your classes wisely." He grins.
„Have fun catching the subway."

I look at the clock. Only five minutes left until the subway arrives.
„Oh shit!" I call out and leave the apartment. I sprint down the street, turn the corner and run towards the subway station.

I arrive just in time and get on the subway real quick before the doors close.
I pant heavily, drop my bag to the floor and lean against the handrail.
I really should start exercising again...
I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a minute.

„Double P! Good morning!"

I open one eye again and see Niall and Harry get on the subway. Since they live 5 minutes from Liam and me they get on the subway at a different station.

„Are you alright, love?" Harry laughs and I nod.
„Just had to catch the subway." I whisper, my lungs still hurting from running that fast.

„You're not the only one." Niall rolls his eyes and shoots Harry a glare.
„Mr I-need-to-look-good-for-my-girlfriend-and-classes Styles didn't get ready in time and I had to drag him out of the bathroom."

Harry shakes his head and points a finger at Niall. „You were the one who didn't get out of bed first."

„But I got ready in time...unlike you." Niall raises his eyebrows and I grin at them.
They act like an old married couple and I love it.

Harry reaches out and fixes my hair. „Just a bit messy...from running." He whispers and I smile at his cute gesture.

I lean in for a kiss and Harry places his hands on my waist, pulling me close.

„Ew love." Niall turns around, pretending to puke.

Harry smiles against my lips, pulls back and slaps the back of Niall's head.
„I still love you too, boo." He says and ruffles through Niall's hair.
Our Irish friend huffs and we get off the subway and walk towards the college.

„Trigger warning!! Happy couple! Don't look at them unless you wanna feel very single!" Niall calls out and points at Harry and me while walking.