07

Seraphina's POV:

Harry and I slowly make our way back to my home. The motorcycle ride was amazing.

„Thank you again, Haz!" I stop walking, look up at him and pull him in for a hug.

„Anything for you. Glad you enjoyed it." He smiles and we continue our way.

I look down at my helmet in his hands since he insisted on carrying it for me.
I cannot express how thankful and grateful I am to have such an amazing human in my life. My best friend.

„So...what's the plan for today?" Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder and I place my hand on top of his.

Originally Liam and I planned on going to the bar with Niall, Harry and some old friends from high school tonight. We haven't seen them in over eight months so we wanted to meet again. Therefore I also bought the dark blue dress.

But deep inside I don't really feel like partying or going out to see people. I'd rather stay at home, eating junk food and watching movies or series.

„I honestly don't know..." I sigh and look down at my feet while walking.

„What do you wanna do? Listen to what your heart's telling you." Harry looks down on me and a small smile forms on my face.

„I'd rather stay at home and eat shit but I don't wanna let you guys down. I know how much Liam's looking forward to seeing his mates from high school again...I don't wanna ruin it for him just because I'm not in the mood for it."

Harry nods and it seems like he's thinking about what I just said.
„Okay...how about this? We go to the bar tonight, meet the guys and girls and whenever you want to leave, we leave, get junk food from the diner and I'll bring you home and we talk or watch any movie you like?"

My heart jumps at his words and I pout. He's literally the best person on earth.
„You would do that for me?"

„Of course." He says it as if it was something he'd do on a daily basis.

„What did I do to deserve someone like you, huh? Tell me, Haz." I wrap my arms around his torso, rest my chin up on his chest and look into his green eyes.
He only shrugs and looks down at me with a dimpled smile on his face.

Ten minutes later we're back at my parent's house and I let myself fall down onto the sofa in our living room.
Niall's in the kitchen, looking for something to eat, Liam's on his phone, talking to one of his other mates and Harry's sitting opposite me, reading the newspaper my dad left on the table.

Out of a sudden my phone starts ringing and I look at the screen. Aiden's name flashes across it and I hesitate first.
I honestly don't even want to hear his voice but I think we should get things out of the way, talk about it and then it's over.

„Who is it?" Harry looks up from the newspaper and raises an eyebrow.

„Aiden." I sigh and let the phone ring.

„What are you gonna do?"

„No idea...feel like we should talk about it so it's out of our way and then I can move on...but at the same time I wanna kick him so far away and never hear his voice ever again."

Harry nods and the phone stops ringing.
„I think you should talk to him." He says and I look into the green of his eyes.

„You sure?"

He nods again and mentions to my phone. „Like you said...talk about it, listen to what he has to say, say what you need to say and then...you can move on."

„You're right. I'll be back in a few minutes."
I grab my phone, get up and walk upstairs into my room while dialing Aiden's number.

„Seraphina?" Aiden picks up and sounds more than surprised. „Hey...didn't expect you to call me back."