13

Seraphina's POV:
The next morning I'm woken up by the sun shining through the blinds on my window. I turn on my other side and feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I open one eye and see Harry who's still sleeping. He looks peaceful and his brown curls are spread across the pillow.

Flashbacks from last night cross my mind and I still cannot believe that it happened. I slept with Harry, my best friend who now might be more than that.

I watch him sleep and put my hand on his cheek, stroking it softly. He mumbles something and wraps his arm around me tighter, pulling me close.
We're both still naked but I don't care. Harry's hand wanders down to my bum and he gives it a light squeeze.
„Morning." I laugh and he opens one eye, a smile forming on his beautiful lips.

„Morning, love." He whispers with his raspy morning voice which does things to me in my lower region.
„Your voice's hot." I whisper and receive a lazy smirk.
„Already tryna stroke my ego a bit, huh?"
He laughs softly and rests his hand on my upper thigh, dangerously close to my private parts.

I tilt my head to kiss him softly. He smiles against my lips and we share a sweet kiss.
Harry runs his tongue over my bottom lip and I feel his hand between my legs now. He strokes me gently and I break apart from the kiss, a gasp escaping my mouth.

He slips one finger inside me and starts moving it in and out. I wrap one arm around his neck while my fingers are tugging on his hair and I feel Harry's thumb run over my sensitive spot in circular motions which sends a tingling feeling through my body.

His other hand palms my left boob and my head rolls to the side, eyes closed.
His hands pick up on speed and it's literally sending me over the edge.
He curls his pumping finger and my legs tense. I squeeze my eyes shut and a moan escapes my mouth. Harry's lips come close to my ear.
"Cum on my fingers for me, angel." He whispers with his deep raspy voice and I feel my walls clench around his fingers.

My body falls back into the sheets and I breathe out, trying to get my breathing under control. Harry kisses my neck softly, still stroking me gently between my legs.

„Phina? Are you up?"
I suddenly hear my brother's voice outside my door.

„Yes." I gasp with a high pitched voice, still out of breath.

„Is everything alright?" I can hear the confusion in Liam's voice.

„Of course." I answer and feel Harry smirk against my skin. Being the tease he is, he starts rubbing over my sensitive part again, now feeling him even more intensively that all my nerves are awake.

„Can you tell me why the hell I woke up to Niall's arm being wrapped around me from behind? What happened last night? Can I come in?"

„No! No, Liam!" I call back and glare at Harry who still has a cocky grin on his face and I grab his wrist, holding his hand in place.
„Just wait downstairs for me, I'll be there in ten minutes."

Liam leaves and I look at Harry again. „Are you crazy? Do you wanna get caught?" I whisper and stare at him.
„Maybe." He shrugs and kisses me one last time before getting out of bed, putting on his clothes from last night.

I have to sneak Harry out of the house without anyone noticing. His car's still parked on the other side of the street and I'm sure Liam's already spotted it.

I quickly put on some panties and a bra and walk over to my window. The garage is right next to our house and I've climbed out of my window, onto the flat roof, a hundred times before. A nice way to sneak out.

„Haz? I think you should leave before they suspect anything." I say and he nods.
„How about you climb out of my window and then walk around the house, ringing the doorbell and I'll let you in."