11

Harry's POV:
The next morning it's hard for me to get out of bed. After dropping Niall off I drove home and spent the whole evening and night thinking about Phina and how I could tell her that I love her.

I rub my hand over my face and slowly make my way downstairs.

Just when I set a foot into the kitchen my phone starts ringing.
Phina's name flashes across the screen and I pick up immediately.

„Harry! Good morning! Listen curly, last night I had the best idea ever!"

Just hearing her voice makes me grin like an idiot.
„Tell me, Phi."

„Alright...so it's mid-June and you know what that means! Anne's birthday is in two days and I feel like we should throw her a surprise party."

„Are you serious?"

„Yes! I know it's a bit at short notice but I've been thinking about what I could gift her and then came up with that idea! We could decorate the living room, bake cake and just surprise her! Come on Harry, Anne's the sweetest woman I know and she treats all of us like her own children. One of us, Gemma for example, could go on a day trip with her and we get the house ready while they're not at home. We still have the whole day tomorrow to buy all the stuff we need...such as decoration, flowers and ingredients for the cake."

Even though I can't see her face right now, I know that she's smiling...I hear it through her voice. I let out a soft laugh and shake my head.
„Phina, you're unbelievable."

„Is that a yes?" She squeals and I give in.
„Yes, it is."

She screams in excitement and I start laughing.

„Perfect, so it's settled. I'll text Niall and Li right now and tell them that we're planning the birthday party and you move your beautiful bum and get over here. We have to do some shopping."

„What about Gemma?"

„She's already looking for recipes."

„She's already involved into your plans?"

„Of course she is. Had to tell my soul sister first. Alright, see ya in a minute."

„Hold on- did you just call my bum beautiful."

„Yes but don't get used to it." She laughs and hangs up.
Lord, I love her so much.

„Was that Phina?"

I turn my head and see my mum walk into the kitchen.

„How'd you know?"

„Nobody else is responsible for that smile on your face." My mum says, shrugs and moves past me.

Ten minutes later I'm waiting outside Phina's home, sitting on the motorcycle, ready to go to the mall.

The small girl opens the door and smiles brightly at me which causes a warm feeling inside my whole body.
She looks beautiful in the blue oversized sweatshirt and black leggings.

"Hey Haz." She hugs me before climbing onto the vehicle behind me.

After a short ride we arrive at the mall and Phina drags me into the first store.

"Shall we get balloons or-" She looks around and I shrug. I feel completely overwhelmed by the variety and sizes of different balloons, all kinds of decoration for tables, paper streamers, candles and all that stuff.
I'll let her decide because if I did I'd just grab anything and leave.

"Pick me up, please, I wanna see what's up there." Phina points to the top of the shelf we're standing in front of.
I do as she says and pick her up, holding her by her thighs.
She grabs a few things and wraps one arm around my neck as I set her back down.