14

Seraphina's POV:
I'm back at home now and the sun's already set.
I look at my phone and open the messenger app.
"I've already told you that it's over." I text Aiden back and within seconds my phone starts ringing. It's him...again.

"This is the last time I answer your call, got it?" I say, being annoyed at him.
"Phina, listen...the past few days were a torture. I know...it was a huge mistake and-"

"What's your point? Say it or I'll hang up." I bark and don't wanna hear his excuses anymore. I'm done.

"I miss you and want you back."

"You should've thought about that before shoving your fingers up Chelsea's pussy." I get angry again and immediately regret answering his call. There's absolutely no point in talking to him.

"Phina...don't you want me back?"

"No." I simply answer and sit down on the edge of my bed.

"Is there someone else?" I hear the annoyance in his voice and I'm about to break my damn phone.

"This is none of your business, okay? Whether I'm single or taken, I don't want you back and this is the very last time I talk to you about this."

"Is it Niall? Or Harry? Or some dude in your hometown that you're fucking now? Are you serious? You're mine and I don't want someone else's dick inside you."

I tense and lower my voice.
"You're crossing the line once again. It's none of your business and you have no right to talk to me like that. You were the one who cheated on me. I never thought you'd be this low but here we are. Bye, Aiden." I hang up and block him within seconds. Don't have the nerve or time to deal with that bullshit.

I throw myself on my bed and bury my face in the pillows.
There's no way on earth I'm going back to Aiden.
I want Harry, only Harry...

Since the breakup I feel like I've been yearning for love and affection and now that I know that Harry likes me I receive the love I longed for.
But deep down I'm unsure whether I really like Harry or just the fact that right now he's giving me what I need. He helped me get through the breakup and was always there for me when I needed him the most.

There's no doubt that I like him as my best friend but...is there more? Do I just tell myself that I like him because he's the one giving me affection or are my feelings real?

I sigh and roll on my back, staring up to the ceiling.
I love the feeling of being close to someone and as much as I hate to admit it I could imagine it with literally anyone who's just nice to me right now.

I feel so bad because I feel like I'm using Harry right now but I'm just emotionally confused and don't know what to feel.

Holding hands with Harry, kissing his cheek, hugging him and cuddling with him were things I've been doing with him for ages. And I don't know if I still view him as just my best friend and only yearned for touches and sex or if I really like him more than just a friend.

*******

The next morning I wake up, still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I sit up and rub over my eyes. I must have fallen asleep while thinking about my relationship and feelings towards Harry.

I get up and walk into the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face, trying to wake up. After brushing my hair I put it into a messy bun, not putting any effort into it.

I pick out some tight black shorts and an oversized navy blue shirt and walk downstairs to have breakfast.

"Morning! How's it going?" Liam asks as I enter the kitchen. He looks up from his plate and smiles at me.
I give him a nod and a small smile and grab two slices of bread and sit down opposite him.