Characters and info

Name: Choi BeomgyuAge: 19Inaxus power(s): Telekenisis and ???About: Beomgyu is the son of a CEO of the parent company in a conglomerate

Name: Choi Beomgyu
Age: 19
Inaxus power(s): Telekenisis and ???
About: Beomgyu is the son of a CEO of the parent company in a conglomerate. Aside from owning businesses, the Choi family also runs a mafia. Unlike other mafias, their mafia assists the police forces and the government in tracking down problematic organisations. Beomgyu takes part in both areas since he is the heir. Despite the amount of stress and pressure on him, Beomgyu stays positive and energetic. He is loud and mischievous. His main job is to annoy the heck out of Taehyun and his friends. He studies law in MOA university. He keeps his power a secret from everyone except for his own family and Taehyun. However, he would use his power in secret at times during mafia missions while trying not to be too obvious about it.

Name: Kang TaehyunAge: 18Superpower: death glares that can make Beomgyu shut up, 100% effectiveAbout: Taehyun was introduced to Beomgyu when he was six

Name: Kang Taehyun
Age: 18
Superpower: death glares that can make Beomgyu shut up, 100% effective
About: Taehyun was introduced to Beomgyu when he was six. He and Beomgyu grew up together. Taehyun is Beomgyu's bodyguard and butler... or more like his caretaker. He takes care of every detail. Even though he's the younger one, he acts more maturely than Beomgyu. He is trained in almost everything too. There is nothing that he can't do. Despite being a year younger, he studies alongside with Beomgyu. He keeps an eye on Beomgyu 24/7. Both Beomgyu and Taehyun are popular in school but unlike Beomgyu, he is seen as unapproachable and cold. If you ask him what he hates the most in the whole world, his answer will be Beomgyu. 

Name: Choi SoobinAge: 24Occupation: police detective Relationship status: takenAbout: Soobin works in the police force

Name: Choi Soobin
Age: 24
Occupation: police detective 
Relationship status: taken
About: Soobin works in the police force. His department specifically works with the mafia that the Choi family runs. He shares his investigations with the mafia and work together to catch other mafias and dark organisations. He works meticulously. His sources are always reliable and his reports are accurate.

Name: Choi YeonjunAge: 25Occupation: caporegime (also training to be the next consigliere)Relationship status: takenAbout: Yeonjun is Beomgyu's cousin and he treats Beomgyu and Taehyun like his younger brothers

Name: Choi Yeonjun
Age: 25
Occupation: caporegime (also training to be the next consigliere)
Relationship status: taken
About: Yeonjun is Beomgyu's cousin and he treats Beomgyu and Taehyun like his younger brothers. He is a trustworthy person who abides by his own morals. He is always there when the others need him. He accompanies Beomgyu on all missions. Yeonjun is also in a secret relationship with Choi Soobin, the police detective. Even though the mafia and the police forces work together, it is not appropriate to have any kind of unprofessional relationships. It is also risky since the mafia is still a mafia and having a relationship with a police officer is not ideal. Only Beomgyu and Taehyun know about their secret relationship. 

Name: Kai Kamal Huening/HueningkaiAge: 18Inaxus power: sound travelling About: Hueningkai is an Inaxus that has been on the run from the Marusae organisation (I will talk more about this organisation and classification of Inaxus below)

Age: 18
Inaxus power: sound travelling 
About: Hueningkai is an Inaxus that has been on the run from the Marusae organisation (I will talk more about this organisation and classification of Inaxus below). He has been creating fake indentities to hide himself. He's an orphan. He always has his headphones with him. In the midst of hiding, he managed to become a fake MOA university student. He became friends with Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Marusae
A global organisation that gathers Inaxus. Their purpose is to conduct experiments on them and try to learn as much about them as possible. Sometimes these experiments can be very inhumane. On the outside, the organisation seems innocent without any bad intentions. Only a few people like the Choi family knows about their true intentions. Marusae wants to create human weapons and produce more Inaxus. They want to perfect the Inaxus too. The organisation holds so much power and authority that even governments can't really interfere with them. What they want, they get. They have the best technology too.

Inaxus
Inaxus are people with superpowers. It was named after the person who was first born with one. There are many different types of power and each power is limited to only one person at a time. Some can be as useless as changing one's skin colour. The Marusae categorise these Inaxus powers by colour coding them. They are categorised by their usefulness in fighting and battles.
Black being the most powerful and useful ones and green being completely useless. There are black, red, blue and green.
It is believed that one person can possess only one superpower at a time since that has been the case for centuries.
For some Inaxus, certain requirements need to be met in order to be able to use their powers. Some might experience side effects too.

A/n:
1. I'm not a native English speaker so please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes made in this story. Suggestions for more suitable words and phrases are appreciated!
2. This story is completely fictional
3. This is my first time writing! Hopefully it's at least readable :')