1. The young master and his babysitter

It was six in the morning when Taehyun knocked on Beomgyu's door. When he heard no reply from the inside, he took a deep breath before bursting the door open, revealing the young man who was still wrapped up in his blankets and sleeping soundly.

"Choi fucking Beomgyu!" Taehyun raised his voice as he walked towards the older's bed.

Beomgyu groaned when he heard him and buried his face into his pillow. Reaching his hand out, he did something like a finger swipe. A book fell onto the ground from one of his shelves before flying straight to Taehyun. Had Taehyun not being trained, he would have been completely knocked out by the speeding book. Unfortunately for Beomgyu or fortunately for Taehyun, Taehyun was used to such a thing and managed to grab the book that came zooming across the room before it hit him. Taehyun dropped the book and continued his way to the bed. He tried to pull the blanket off Beomgyu but Beomgyu resisted. They did a tug of war with the blanket for a few seconds.

"Bastard..." Taehyun muttered under his breath and yanked the blanket off Beomgyu.

"You have the audacity to call your master 'bastard' and add 'fucking' to his name? I'm going to fire you" Beomgyu being overly dramatic, looked at Taehyun with his eyes widened and gasped.

"For your information, Mr Choi was the one who hired me. You have no rights to dismiss me" Taehyun coldly said and added, "also please stop using your power. You know what it does to you."

"Whatever you say" Beomgyu sat up and shrugged.

Taehyun clicked his tongue in annoyance and threw his clothes onto his bed.

"Our lecture starts at 8am today. Go and get ready." Taehyun simply said.

"Weren't you supposed to be help me with that?" Beomgyu smirked at Taehyun.

"In your dreams, Choi Beomgyu. Being trained for that doesn't mean I need to do it"

"Mhm sure midget."

"You want to say that again?" Taehyun raised an eyebrow at Beomgyu.

"Dad, you know that I don't need someone to protect me. You know how strong I am" a 7 years old Beomgyu whined as he still followed his father obediently to the mansion's foyer to meet Beomgyu's new appointed bodyguard.

His father ignored his complaints and picked up his pace. Beomgyu stomped his foot onto the floor, clearly angry about it. Seeing his father picking up his pace, he chased after him and continued to complain.

Beomgyu was shocked when he saw a boy with a smaller frame than his.

"I know I didn't want a bodyguard but dad, can this midget even do anything?" Beomgyu questioned, looking down on the boy in front of him.

"If I were you, I wouldn't have said that" Mr Choi commented while nodding his head approvingly as he watched his son being tackled down and being held in a headlock by the smaller boy.

Beomgyu struggled to break free but failed miserably. He flailed his hands in defeat. The other boy finally released him and stood up. He reached his hand out for Beomgyu to grab it. However, Beomgyu slapped his hand away and stood up on his own. The boy frowned slightly before pulling his hand away.

"Kang Taehyun is my name, young master" the small boy introduced himself.

"Dad, you're allowing this boy to stay by my side? Didn't you see how he hurt me just now? How can a servant hurt his master!" Beomgyu exclaimed while completely ignoring Taehyun.

"Well maybe he can knock some common sense into you. He will learn and train with you. And that's final" Mr Choi said and smiled at Taehyun. "Please take care of my stupid son."