12. Let's play a game

A sweet vanilla scent wafted into Taehyun's nose. He instinctively leaned towards the familiar scent with his eyes still closed. It gave him warmth and comfort. He nuzzled his nose against the surface that had been emitting the scent.

"... Taehyun" a deep and low voice sounded into his ears.

Taehyun hummed in response.

"Do you know what you're doing right now?"

Taehyun could feel something move underneath his arm and leg. He opened his eyes to meet with Beomgyu's neck. He quickly looked up and saw Beomgyu smiling at him. His left arm was resting on Beomgyu's chest while his left leg was wrapping his waist. He attempted to pull away but was stopped by a strong grip on his own waist. Beomgyu pulled Taehyun even closer to his body and looked into his big doe eyes. He smirked before placing a soft kiss onto his lips. 

"Morning" Beomgyu greeted after the kiss. 

"Ah... Morning" Taehyun greeted back and smiled, his ears were red again but at least he was not as embarrassed as before.

It had been a week since the incident had happened. There were no more similar attempts from the Marusae which they found odd. If they could get Beomgyu's number, they must had gotten his address too. Beomgyu was ready for their ambush and confrontation but it never happened. Haruna stayed with Kai since it was the safest choice Beomgyu could think of. Kai was still out of Marusae's radar and he didn't want to risk Haruna's safety by staying with them. That was also how Taehyun was able to sleep with Beomgyu on the same bed without disturbance. 

Taehyun stretched his arms as he stood up from the bed. He glanced at Beomgyu, who was staring at him fondly. 

"What do you want for breakfast? Also, I've been quite curious about your precognition power... You never fully explained it to me." 

Ah finally, Beomgyu thought. He had been dreading this. Now he needed to be careful with his words. "Rice and galbi. You can decide the rest of the side dishes." Beomgyu replied as he got off the bed as well. "I will explain it to you later."

Taehyun made his way to the small kitchen and cooked their breakfast. Beomgyu joined him after a few minutes, dressed in his favourite sweater and sweatpants.

"Special occasion today?" Taehyun asked and frowned. Beomgyu only wore the set on special days.

"Hmm yeah" Beomgyu smiled. "It's been a week."

"A week for what?"

"Since your confession" Beomgyu laughed.

Taehyun blushed. "Is that the only reason?"

"Yeah" Beomgyu lied. It wasn't the only reason why he wore them.

"Now tell me about it. Your precognition." Taehyun quickly changed the subject as he grilled the beef ribs.

"I can see ten seconds to eleven minutes into the future. Usually it's my future and rarely it's someone else's. Someone who I've came in contact with. That's about it actually. I've already told you the cons of it." Beomgyu explained it in the simplest way. He of course excluded the part where he could dream of the future. He felt extremely apologetic to Taehyun for his constant lies and hiding but he couldn't help it. He believed that he was doing it for the better.

Actually, RM had been contacting him every night to discuss about their plan. Two days ago, RM had informed him that they were completely ready to carry out the plan. Beomgyu was more than ready too. He received a prophetic dream the previous night too. The Marusae would find him tonight. He would be caught by them.