CHAPTER FIVE

"He's YOON-HAE SUNG!"

"DAMN!!! I WILL KILL YOU HAE SUNG!"

A few months ago

I was preparing to send firearms to Thailand, at the same time someone came and saw me. The day before, we had promised this meeting with my subordinates.

"Mr Min Tae Gu, I'm very interested in the business you run. Can we work together? I can fund your business however you want."

"How do I know this business?"

"Fellow businessmen, it's certainly not difficult to get information, so how can I join you?"

"Can I trust You?"

"Certain! "

"Okay..  Welcome to join Mr. YOON HAE SUNG

##

Min Tae Gu, came out of the Police station with very burning emotions. He did not expect that his business partner, Yoon Hae Sung, was Mr. Yoon's son who had killed his younger sister and Yoon Se Ri's brother. Min Tae Gu immediately stepped on the gas pedal and drove very fast to meet his subordinates.

Min Tae Gu threw his coat and hit the table so hard that his subordinates were shocked by what his boss did.

"What's wrong Sir? Is there a serious problem? ' Asked one of Min Tae Gu's subordinates to be brave.

"Find Yoon Hae Sung's address and tonight we will kill him!" Min Tae Gu replied in a very angry tone to his subordinates.

Min Tae Gu opened all the boxes containing firearms. He chose which gun he would use to kill Yoon Hae Sung tonight. He didn't care what happened next. While he was busy with his gun, his subordinates came back in telling him that Kim Ju Moek was looking for him. Kim Ju Moek  entered Min Tae Gu's room and saw Min Tae Gu still busy with his gun.

 Kim Ju Moek  entered Min Tae Gu's room and saw Min Tae Gu still busy with his gun

"Tae Gu-ssi..what are you doing?" asked Ju Moek.

"I already know who did Ju Moek-sii!" Min Tae Gu said briefly.

"Do you know who did it? So who is he?"

"Yoon Hae Sung," Min Tae Gu replied in an emotional tone that made Ju Moek understand what his partner was doing.

"Tae Gu-ssi.. you have to calm down first, tell me everything. I will help you. Actually I'm here because there's some information I got from Min Na's friend." Said Ju Meok.

"Tell me what's  information Ju Moek-sii?" Min Tae Gu asked.

"Even though you already know who did it, you should also hear this Tae Gu-ssi. I've also been secretly investigating Mr Yoon for the past few days and I found out something that might surprise you. It is true that Min Na has a relationship with Mr. Yoon and Mr. Yoon also loves Min Na like his own daugther.