CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Finally they arrived in Korea after their honeymoon from Switzerland, they went straight to Se Ri's apartment, the place they decided to live together. 1 day after their return from Switzerland, they visited Mrs. Kim's house to deliver souvenirs. As usual Mrs. Kim greeted them warmly and very enthusiastically, of course it was because Mrs. Kim had a purpose.

"Omo..how was your honeymoon, was it fun?" Ask Mrs. Kim with a sparkling face.

Yoon Se Ri and Min Tae Gu just gave a nod and a smile.

"Eomma, this is a gift from us. I hope you like it," said Se Ri, giving her the scarf and food she bought when she was in Switzerland.

"Aaah..no need, you know that Eomma only asks for gifts from grandchildren" Mrs. Kim mentioned it again. Min Tae Gu and Se Ri didn't answer. They just got married and returned for their honeymoon, but Mrs. Kim has already asked for what she wanted.

"Eomma, we just got married and we're not in a hurry either," Min Tae Gu explained.

As newlyweds, it is natural for them to try to do this, but they are also not in a hurry and set a target to have children soon. Moreover, Se Ri is also still very busy with her company.

"The sooner the better," said Mrs. Kim.

"Eomma..I've talked to Se Ri, how about Eomma stay with us? So that Eomma doesn't feel lonely anymore, isn't that what Eomma wanted first?" Min Tae Gu changed the subject.

"No Tae Gu, Eomma is fine. After all, Eomma is usual to being alone," answered Mrs. Kim.

Min Tae Gu looked at Se Ri. Whereas in the past, this was the reason Mrs. Kim asked Min Tae Gu to get married so she wouldn't be lonely anymore.

"Eomma.. but not ___"

"Araseeo arseo..Eomma wants you two to spend more intimate time together so that Eomma can immediately cuddle the grandchildren!" Answer Mrs. Kim.

Min Tae Gu let out a rough breath. He felt that his mother was always acting strange and excessive like this. Min Tae Gu is annoyed and wants to answer his mother's words but is held back by Se Ri.

"Eomma..we'll excuse ourselves to go home first, because we still seem very tired" Se Ri said to make the atmosphere not worse. Se Ri knows that her husband is upset because of her mother's words, which makes Se Ri herself confused with her mother-in-law's.

##

They have been married for 3 months, enjoying being a married couple with their respective activities . As usual, Se Ri is busy with her activities as a CEO and Min Tae Gu is also busy with his growing business. This afternoon Min Tae Gu and Se Ri will visit Min Na's grave. Because since they got married, Se Ri hasn't even been to Min Na's grave. Se Ri looks at Min Na's photo, The long-haired girl looks a lot like Min Tae Gu.

"Min Na-ssi..Mianhe just visited you. Thank you for taking care of my Appa all this time and I'm sorry my Oppa made you like this." Se Ri cries, for some reason her feelings are stirred up. If only Min Na was still alive, she would be happy to see Min Tae Gu married, but on the other hand, if Min Na was still alive, she would never meet Min Tae Gu, and not necessarily now that she is married. Se Ri's tears fell harder, her chest felt tight. He felt that his happiness was obtained from sacrificing Min Na's life.

"Yoon Se Ri..are you okay?" Min Tae Gu rubbed his wife's back.

Se Ri nods while wiping her tears.

"I just feel guilty, now we are happy but your sister must be a victim" Se Ri said still crying.

"Not. You're not wrong at all. This is God's destiny, we are met in this way. I'm sure Min Na is very happy to see us happy Se Ri" said Min Tae Gu looking at Se Ri and bribing her tears. But Se Ri is still crying. His chest still felt tight. Min Tae Gu immediately took Se Ri back to the car so that Se Ri calmed down. After Min Na's grave, Se Ri feels hungry. Maybe because Se Ri cried too much.