CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Min Tae Gu checked his cellphone and saw that there were 20 missed calls and 5 short messages, it turned out that the phone calls and messages were from Mrs. Kim, Min Tae Gu's mother. Min Tae Gu did forget not to bring his cellphone when he took Se Ri to check up. Min Tae Gu tried to contact his mother but there was no answer, Min Tae Gu started to worry if something happened to his mother.

"Yoon Se Ri, Eomma called me several times, and I can't reach her this time. I was worried something happened to her. I'm going there now" said Min Tae Gu starting to panic. Se Ri nods in agreement and immediately tells Min Tae Gu to leave.

Arriving at the house Mrs. Kim, Min Tae Gu went straight in and looked for his mother.

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma!"

No answer from Mrs. Kim. Min Tae Gu entered his mother's room and found his mother sitting on the bed in a half-dreaming state. The room is messy.

"Eomma, ​​are you okay?"

Mrs. Kim did not answer.

"Eomma, ​​what happened?"

"Eomma!"

"Why did you lie to Eomma Tae Gu, why?" Mrs. Kim began to speak. Her tears dripped. Min Tae Gu saw a white envelope beside his mother. Min Tae Gu is no stranger to the envelope.

"Eomma you____?"

Mrs. Kim nodded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"What really happened Tae Gu? Why aren't you honest with Eomma? What's Min Na's relationship with Yoon Se Ri's father, and what is the meaning of that stock Tae Gu?!!"

Mrs. Kim burst into tears.

"Eomma, I can explain everything. Eomma calm down!" Min Tae gu said trying to calm his mother but Mrs. Kim was still crying half screaming, her body was weak and her breath was tight, Mrs. Kim felt his field dark and could not see anything else. Min Tae Gu panicked when he saw his mother fainted.

"Eomma! Eomma.. wake up Eomma!"

Without thinking Min Tae Gu picked up his mother and immediately took her to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital, Mrs. Kim was immediately treated by a doctor. Meanwhile Min Tae Gu cupped his face with both hands. Min Tae Gu let out a rough breath. He didn't expect his mother to find the envelope. Min Tae Gu is half sorry that he carelessly put down the envelope and didn't take it to Se Ri's Apartment. Min Tae Gu would tell his mother later after he told her about Se Ri's pregnancy, at least Mrs. Kim will be happy because what she has always wanted to hold her grandchild will soon come true.

"Mrs.'s family. Kim Eun Bin," said a doctor.

Min Tae Gu nodded and immediately approached the doctor and asked about his mother's condition. The doctor explained that Mrs. Kim experienced a shock that made his high blood pressure relapsed, causing shortness of breath and fainting. Now Mrs. Kim has been transferred to the treatment room.

Yoon Se Ri's apartment

That night Se Ri tried to contact her husband but there was no answer, Se Ri started to worry if something happened to her husband or mother-in-law.

Hearing the door being opened from the outside, Yoon Se Ri hoped it was Min Tae Gu, because only the two of them knew the door code.

"Min Tae Gu!" Se Ri said as she jogged and headed for the door.

"Appa?!"

Se Ri said when she saw that it was Mr. Yoon who entered from behind the door.

"Why Appa can ___"