CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Yoon Se Ri can't sleep, she goes back to thinking about the decision she made. I don't know where the words came out of her mouth when she suddenly asked Min Tae Gu to get married. "Se Ria you are really crazy" she said. Yoon Se Ri is comfortable with Min Te Gu, and she feels protected. I don't know if it's love or what, she clearly believes that Min Tae Gu is a good man who can take care and protect her.

"Huuuft..married?have children? It wasn't on my mind at all. But now, soon I will marry, yes marry the man who once kidnapped me. This really doesn't make sense." Se Ri returned to monologue. Her eyes couldn't close at all, and the image of Min Tae Gu filled hee mind. SHe looked at the bed beside her and resumed her monologue.

"Soon there will be someone here, sleeping with me every day..Oh Yoon Se Ri...."

Se Ri covered her head with the blanket, her lips puffed up as if she was blushing. I don't know until what time Yoon Se Ri has a monologue so she doesn't feel the morning sun dazzling her eyes. Yoon Se Ri wakes up and immediately goes to the bathroom, today she will go to the office and don't forget to prepare for her wedding next month. She has to fit the wedding dress and also prepare the documents to register her marriage. For the problem of place and catering, of course it has been prepared by Mr. Yoon.

While Se Ri is polishing her face, the doorbell rings and Se Ri opens it immediately.

"Min Tae Gu!" He said when she saw Min Tae Gu standing in front of her. Se Ri is shocked, because MIn Tae Gu didn't contact her at all before.

Min Tae Gu walking behind Yoon Se Ri and they are sitting on the sofa.

"Why so early Tae Gu?" Se Ri still continues to polish her face.

"Yoon Se Ri, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Min Tae Gu approached Yoon SE Ri while holding a ring box in his hand. Yoon Se Ri was surprised and rolled her eyes. Her activities stopped when she heard the baritone voice. Yoon Se Ri looked at Min Tae Gu. Didn't expect the man in front of her to do something sweet like this.

"Tae Gu! You__YE..SS I....WI...LL" Yoon Se Ri stammered. Mi Tae Gu immediately took the ring and pinned it on Yoon Se Ri's finger.

"Gumawo Yoon Se Ri" Min Tae Gu said while looking at Yoon Se Ri and still holding her hand. Yoon Se Ri is still stupefied, her body instantly limp and has no strength. Tears suddenly rolled down her smooth cheeks.

"Yoon Se Ri, ? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Min Tae Gu asked frantically. Min Tae Gu is really insensitive, Yoon Se Ri isn't crying because she's hurt, she's actually crying beacuse very happy!

"Aniyooo... I didn't think you would actually do this Tae Gu" Se Ri said while wiping her tears. The make-up she just put on faded from the clear liquid. Min Tae Gu scratched his non-itchy hair.

"I look bad doing this huh?" Min Tae Gu asked in disbelief. Yoon Se Ri shook her head and again wiped the tears that were still flowing for some reason.

"Yoon Se Ri, are we going to be fitting wedding dresses today?" Min Tae Gu asked changing the subject. He couldn't to see Yoon Se Ri cry in front of him, even though it was a happy cry.

Yoon Se Ri nodded.

Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri go to the place where they will register their marriage. After that, they went straight to the boutique where they would fitting their wedding clothes.

##

The news of their marriage has been heard by all Yoon Se Ri's staff and employees. So that makes the office atmosphere crowded by the conversation. Yoon Se Ri's personal secretary doesn't even know about this, nor does Mr. Hong's personal driver. All of Se Ri's staff and employees start gossiping about their boss's wedding. They were very happy, finally their boss got married. Because as far as they know, Yoon Se Ri never thought about it. He is more focused on work and work.