CHAPTER SIX

Flash back

A few weeks before the insident

At the afternoon Hae Sung accompanied by his personal assistant was rushing to meet someone at a cafe not far from his office. They reserved a private place so that no one could hear the conversation between them.

"What information did you get?" Hae Sung asked the man.

"So it's true what you suspect all this time sir, that woman is Mr. Yoon's lover. They have been in a relationship for quite some time. And next Saturday they will go to Jeju."

"Follow them and tell them what they are doing!"

" Yes sir"

##

At Saturday Mr. Yoon and Min Na went to Jeju to attend the Exhibition there. Mr. Yoon deliberately invites Min Na because she has never been to Jeju. They departed using Mr. Yoon's private plane. Arriving there, Mr. Yoon had booked two hotel rooms. As we know, even though they are in a relationship, Mr. Yoon has never touched Min Na like most people do. Mr. Yoon really takes care of Min Na and treats her like his own daughter.

Mr. Yoon instead gave whatever MiN Na wanted, but in fact MiN Na would never accept anything if Mr. Yoon gave her something.

With Mr. Yoon, Min Na finds the figure of a father again, the figure of someone who always protects and takes care of her. Likewise, Mr. Yoon feels that he has a child who really cares for him, listens to all his complaints and takes care of him. Since his wife died, Mr. Yoon feels lonely because his 2 children don't seem to care and instead leave him. They are busy with their business and choose to live in their apartments. Actually, Mr. Yoon is a very strict person, maybe that's why his two children prefer not to live with him.

Somtimes Mr. Yoon gets annoyed whenever Yoon Hae Sung, his son always asks about his company stock, it's not that Mr. Yoon doesn't want to give him, it's just that the timing is not right. Because he still feels capable and able to take care of his company. Yoon Hae Sung is famous for being greedy and wants to have everything his father has.

Unlike Yoon Se Ri, she doesn't even care about her share , she focuses more on the company she has built from scratch, which is why Hae Sung also wanted to ask Se Ri's for share of shares but was never given and allowed by Mr. Yoon.

Yoon Hae Sung and Yoon Se Ri never get along, they are like Tom and Jerry when they meet. That's what makes Mr. Yoon seem to never get the love of his two children.

After the Exhibition was over, Mr. Yoon and MiN Na took a walk around Jeju Island and They are enjoy a dinner.

At night Mr. Yoon gave MiN Na a 25% stake in his company. This was done by Mr. Yoon because all this time Min Na had taken care of him well, moreover Min Na had never accepted anything given by Mr. Yoon. Min Na was surprised and couldn't believe that Mr. Yoon would give her such a surprise. Min Na initially refused, but Mr. Yoon kept forcing her so that Min Na couldn't refuse and denied it again.

The next day Min Na asked permission to go back to Seoul because the next day she would go back to work, while Mr. Yoon was still there because he is still work to be done. Mr. Yoon finally allowed Min Na and drove her to the airport.

The day after Min Na returned to Seoul, Mr. Yoon received news that Min Na had been shot and died.

When Mr. Yoon gave his shares to MiN Na, Hae Sung's people told him to secretly hear the whole thing, and he then contacted Hae Sung to tell him everything.

"Sir, I have some surprising news."

"Say it quickly!"

"Mr. Yoon gave the woman 25% of the shares, and the shares are officially owned by the woman"

" WHAT?!OOH DAMN!...How could Appa give the company shares to that bitch! Meanwhile, when I asked for my share , Appa always refused. I can't let this happen, I have to reclaim the stock and make it mine! So where is that girl now?"

"Tomorrow morning she will return to Seoul Sir"

"Then Appa?"

"Mr. Yoon will still here because He is still work to do"

"GOOD News! this is the perfect time! Follow the girl and kill her. I don't want her to get shares from my parents!"

"What should I do sir?"

"Kill that girl! And I will pay you whatever you want! Make this murder look as if it was an accident, and remember not to mention my name in this plot!"

Flashback end

-Yoon Se Ri-

This morning after taking a shower, I feel my head is very dizzy, I don't know how long I will be here. I've been in this room for almost a week and not doing anything except just sleep and eat.

Oh Damn! what do you want? why until now I'm still here without me knowing what the purpose ?! Omo...Where is he? why haven't seen me these few days? Is he dead? Caught by the police? Ah Se Ri-a why do you care about him?!Ottoke ottoke can I get out of here right away? Everyone please help me....! I'm really frustrated, I should have returned to the office the day after tomorrow, MY NEW BRAND....LAUNCHING....Aish!!!!

"Hello, Miss Se Ri.. why do you like to be so angry?"

I don't know how long he's been in this room. "Yeah! Since when did you come in? And how long are you going to lock me up here?"

"Since hearing you ask me, do you miss me Yoon Se Ri? Don't worry, I won't die fast!" He answered while whispering a little in my ear.

"YOU ARE CRA___"

"Crazy man? Fuckin' boy? Bastard boy? Just say what you want, I won't be angry."

"SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE ME FROM HERE?!!!"

"It won't take long, just wait"

"BUT I ____"

"Should I launch a new product next week? Calm down... it won't be that long."

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CUT MY WORD? IT SUCKS!"

"I'll let you go, but I have one requirement and____".

"OMO..Tell me, what it is? I will comply whatever requirement you give." I suddenly cut him off and got excited when he gave me a requirement. I don't care what requirement are, even if I have to lose a lot of money, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that I can get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Is it true that you will comply with whatever requirement I want?"

"Heemmm ... the important thing is that I can get out of here soon" I nodded.

"Okay...we meet again tonight Yoon Se Ri, I'll give you a surprise!" he said standing up and leaving me with his dimple smile.

To be continue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about this chapter?
Thank's for Vote and coment!💕