CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️
!!!

______________________________________

Seoul Hospital

Today is the third day of Mrs. Kim is being treated. His condition is getting better day by day. Since the fight with his son that time, Min Tae Gu has not visited her again. Min Tae Gu doesn't mean to run away, he just wants to calm down and also calm Se Ri, because in this condition he can't possibly leave his wife. This was also done by Min Tae Gu so that his mother also calmed down.

Klik

There was the sound of the door being opened, Mrs. Kim looked at the door and then looked away after seeing it.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Kim" said Mr. Yoon.

Mrs. Kim didn't reply and still sat in silence. Mrs. Kim is still reluctant to speak especially that is the person she hates the most at this time.

"You still have the face to meet me after what you did to my daughter Min Na, Mr Yoon?" Mrs. Kim started to speak. His face was sarcastic and filled with hatred as she looked at Mister Yoon.

Mr Yoon took his breath

"Are you satisfied to replace Min Na's life with the shares you gave me?!" Mrs. Kim continued her speech.

"Miss Kim! You can be angry, you can curse me all you want, but please don't disturb our children's happiness!" Mr. Yoon goes straight to the heart of the matter. For Mr. Yoon, Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri's household is more important than anything. Mr. Yoon doesn't care about scolding, even the tantrum of his Tae Gu's mother. "You know that Yoon Se Ri is currently pregnant? You should be happy, isn't this what you've always hoped for?"

Mr. Yoon took another breath. He tried to catch his breath.

"As a woman and a mother, you should know how Yoon Se Ri is feeling right now. Mrs. Kim, I reiterate once again, Yoon Se Ri and Min Tae Gu had nothing to do with Min Na's death, and I gave the shares before Min Na died." Mr. Yoon continued his speech. "If anyone is to blame for this problem, it's me, not Min Tae Gu or Yoon Se Ri." Obviously Mr Yoon.

"Indeed you are wrong sir. You are wrong to have a relationship with my daughter!" Mrs. Kim said in a tearful tone.

Mr Yoon admits that. But it should also be noted that their relationship is not a relationship that only demands lust but rather a loving relationship between parents and children. Mr. Yoon wants to explain it but it's useless Mrs. Kim will definitely not believe it.

"It was indeed my fault Madam, I admit that. If you are really angry and upset, please tell me everything. But remember one thing, Never again disturb the happiness of Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri's household, after all now that we are a big family and soon we will have grandchild, isn't that also your flesh and blood Madam?"

Mrs. Kim was still silent and didn't say a word.

"I am very sorry and on behalf of my son Hae Sung, I sincerely apologize for my son's actions. Life must go on Madam, Let Hae Sung accept the punishment for what he did and we as parents should focus on the happiness of our old age. I'm sorry Mrs. Kim". Mr. Yoon said goodbye and immediately left Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim was silent as if thinking about Mr. Yoon's words, there's no point in regretting all this anyway Min Na won't be able to live anymore. Mr. Yoon is right, old age happiness is more important than anything. Being able to see their children happy and cuddling their grandchild, might be very fun. Mrs. Kim took a breath as if her Ego and emotions were melting.