CHAPTER NINETEEN

⚠️⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️⚠️
_____________________________________

1 week after Yoon Se Ri gave birth, Mrs. Kim returned to live in Yoon Se Ri's apartment. As new parents they are have not experience, of course Yoon Se Ri and Min Tae Gu need Mrs. Kim to help them. Mrs. Kim is very happy, because what she has always wanted has come true.

The presence of the baby girl really changed the lives of Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri, now their priority is no longer on work, but on their baby girl. Yoon Se Ri has planned to give exclusive breastfeeding for 2 years, she wants to give her best for the growth and development of her first child. Min Tae Gu is also an alert father, when their baby wakes up in the middle of the night because thirsty or has to change her diaper, Min Tae Gu always the first to wake up. Because sometimes he can't want to see Yoon Se Ri tired from taking care of their baby all day.

"Tae Gu, Se Ria...why haven't you given them names?"

Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri looked at each other. Indeed, they haven't given anything to their baby girl because in the past when SeRi was pregnant they used to argue when it came to discussing their baby's name, that's why until now Se Ri and Min Tae Gu haven't decided to give a name for their child.

Mrs. Kim looked at her two children, none of which answered her question at all.

"Are you haven't prepared a name for my grandchild? How outrageous you are!" Snorted Mrs. Kim Annoyed. Usually new parents are always enthusiastic about naming their child, especially if it is the first child. But somehow his son has not even prepared a name at all for her grandchild.

"Should Eomma give her name?" Mrs. Kim looked back at her two children.

Min Tae Gu and Yoon SeRi looked at each other again. As if they didn't know whether to nod or shake their heads.

"Yun Hee? Jin Ae? Seo Yun?" Mrs. Kim continued, she gave several name references as if seeking approval from Se Ri and Min Tae Gu, after all they were her parents.

"Jin Ae!"

"Yun Hee!"

Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri answered simultaneously, but again their answers were different. Mrs. Kim shakes her head, and thinks maybe this is the reason they haven't given her a name.

"Jin Ae! Eomma will give her that name!" Said Mrs. Kim interceding.

"Jin Ae! I also agree with the name," said Mr. Yoon who suddenly came to Se Ri's apartment.

They were so seriously arguing over the name, that they didn't even know that Mr. Yoon came in and opened the door.

"3:1, you better give up Tae Gu," continued Mr. Yoon. Min Tae Gu nodded resignedly, because he was the only one who chose Yun Hee's name among them.

A baby's cry is heard from Se Ri's room, it seems that the baby knows that she is being talked by her parant and her grandparents. Se Ri rushed to the room to check if she woke up because her diaper was wet or maybe she was thirsty. "Jin Ae-a..are you thirsty dear?" Se Ri holds her and gives her breast milk because it turns out that Jin Ae's diaper is still dry.

Se Ri sits in the corner of her bedroom giving breats milk to Jin Ae, this is a very pleasant moment for Se Ri, because breastfeeding moments for Se Ri are the best way of communication with her child, skin to skin, staring at each other, and sometimes her tiny fingers hands hold Se Ri's hand. This moment always make Se Ri shed tears. She still couldn't believe that she had given birth to a beautiful baby into this world. Se Ri remembers the first time she met Min Tae Gu. That ridiculous and annoying encounter turned out to lead her to find her life.