CHAPTER SEVEN

Surprise what? What does it mean? Aaaaaah.. that guy is really confusing! Okay Se Ri-ah..calm down..you have to calm down to face that strange man. Just think that you'll be out of here soon!

This morning, after Min Tae Gu met Yoon Se Ri, he met Kim Ju Moek to carry out his plans for tonight. He had to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Dreeet..

Eomma: Tae Gu, are you not going home again tonight?

Tae Gu: Mianhe Eomma, tonight I have to stay at the office because I have a lot of work.

Eomma: Hmmm..well Tae Gu, whatever you want to do, but remember what Eomma said YOU MUST GET MARRIED AND FIND A WIFE!

Eomma's last sentence made Min Tae Gu's mood suddenly disappear. But what can he do, like it or not, he has to obey his mother's wishes. DAMN!

##

Min Tae Gu and his four men are getting ready to carry out his plan. Not to forget Kim Ju Moek also helped Min Tae Gu to solve this problem.

The plan tonight is that Hae Sung will be framed by Min Tae Gu to come to the place where Yoon Se Ri is being held.

21.00

Hae Sung arrived at Min Tae Gu's place, then was invited in by Min Tae Gu's men. Of course Min Tae Gu was waiting and pretending to talk about business matters.

"Good Night Mr. Hae Sung, nice to meet you again" said Min Tae Gu pretending to be friendly to Hae Sung

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Tae Gu-sii". They reached out to each other and shook hands while slightly hugging and patting each other on the shoulder.

"So what are you going to show me Tae Gu-sii? Hae Sung asked impatiently.

"Aaa .. sit down first, let's have a drink , you also just arrived anyways". Min Tae Gu said and Hae Sung nodded in response. Min Tae Gu uses about 30 minutes to make jokes every now and then so as not to make Hae Sung suspicious of what he's about to do.

"Here, I'll show you something." Min Tae Gu said while walking in the room where Yoon Se Ri was held captive and of course Hae Sung followed behind him.

--------

" Oppa...! Yoon Se Ri said when she saw the door to her room was opened and she saw her brother coming in with Min Tae Gu.

"What is this? Se Ri.. why are you here? Aren't you in Switzerland?" Hae Sung asks Se Ri who is no less surprised to see her sister there. The two of them could only stare at each other and wonder.

"What does it's mean Mr. Tae Gu?! You trap me?!" Hae Sung asked by raising his voice

"Hahahaha are you surprised to see your sister here?" Tae Gu asked with a slight sneer.

Meanwhile Yoon Se Ri just stood still and froze confused by what she saw.

"What if I kill your sister in front of your eyes Yoon Hae Sung?!" Tae Gu said again with a little emotion.

Min Tae Gu approached Yoon Se Ri while aiming his gun at Yoon Se Ri's head. Of course it makes Se Ri very scared and she can only be silent when the gun is right on her head.

 Of course it makes Se Ri very scared and she can only be silent when the gun is right on her head