CHAPTER EIGHT

Police station

Tonight Mr. Yoon was accompanied by Kim Ju Moek and Mr. Yoon's lawyer was questioned about what happened, meanwhile Hae Sung was still in the hospital to treatment for the gunshot wound and the blow earlier. After a long investigation, Mr. Yoon was finally not sentenced, it's just that he had to report for the next 3 months to the police and was temporarily not allowed to go abroad.

Morning

Yoon Se Ri opened her eyes which were still sore from crying all night. Last night, she was still sleeping where she was being held, her eyes immediately fell on the sofa in front of her bed. The man was still fast asleep on the sofa. Apparently last night Min Tae Gu fell asleep after telling Yoon Se Ri about the incident.

Yoon Se Ri slowly got out of bed with the hashtag not to wake his up, but the attempt failed. Min Tae Gu woke up when he heard Yoon Se Ri open the bathroom door.

"Yoon Se Ri, I overslept" he said which of course made Yoon Se Ri surprised.

"Eoow..you startled me, are you awake? Sorry, am I bothering you?" Ask Yoon Se Ri

"No, are you okay?" Min Tae Gu asked again.

"Yess..I'm fine..Thankyou Min Tae Gu-ssi". Yoon Se Ri replied.

Min Tae Gu nodded.

"Take a shower..Clean your body, after that we have breakfast and I will take you home" . Min Tae Gu said.

"Okay" Yoon Se Ri answered briefly.

Min Tae Gu came out of the room and immediately ordered his men to buy breakfast.

20 minutes later Yoon Se Ri was tidy while packing her suitcase and bag. They had breakfast with Min Tae Gu's four men.

"Oooh..I forgot to return this Yoon Se Ri" said Min Tae Gu on the sidelines of their breakfast. Min Tae Gu returns Yoon Se Ri's iPhone.

"Hmmm.." Yoon Se Ri replied while opening her Iphone. Of course the messages full came from business associates and of course from her personal secretary, Cha Young Nan.

Seeing Yoon Se Ri so busy with her iPhone, Min Tae Gu felt guilty, because it was clear that there was something important between the messages.

"Sorry Yoon Se Ri, I messed up your work," said Min Tae Gu.

"It's doesn't matter.. I can take care of it after I return to the office tomorrow" Yoon Se Ri replied. The emotions had been holding back at that time suddenly disappeared after they talked to each other last night.

"Is your meal finished Yoon Se Ri? Come on.. I'll take you home". Min Tae Gu said.

They left the place and headed to Yoon Se Ri's apartment. On the way they just kept silent and occasionally chatted. Arriving at the apartment, Min Tae Gu dropped Yoon Se Ri's suitcase and said goodbye.

"Don't you want to stop by Tae Gu?" Ask Se Ri.

"Next time, take a rest.. you must be tired" he replied.

"Ndee..gumawo Tae Gu.. Annyeong" Yoon Se Ri replied as she left Min Tae Gu and immediately entered the elevator.

Meanwhile Min Tae Gu is still standing in front of his car door looking at Yoon Se Ri who has left him.