CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Eomma! Don't ask all kinds questions, let me and Se Ri have a relationship first," Min Tae Gu answered quickly. This time Yoon Se Ri was still staring at Min Tae Gu.

"You're both adults, it's not the time to mess around Tae Gu!" said Mrs. Kim seemed to remind.

"Araseo Eomma, I know. But, we don't want to get married yet, right Yoon Se Ri?" Ask Min Tae Gu. They looked at each other again, as if giving a code to answer.

"Ndee, we don't want to get married yet," said Se Ri.

"Even though Eomma really wants to pet the grandson." Mrs. Kim continued as if pleading.

Min Tae Gu sighed again and ruffled his hair. "Moreover, I just can't get married, even ask for grandchildren! Eomma really makes my head dizzy" . Min Tae Gu monologues. Min Tae Gu gulped down the water in front of him, as if his throat had suddenly dried up.

"Eomma, I will take Yoon Se Ri home" Min Tae Gu looked at his watch and tried to end this mess. He didn't want his mother to ask for more and more outlandish things.

"Aniyooo..aniyooo.., we have to have dinner first. Eomma will cook for a while. Can you help me Se Ri?" Mrs. Kim answered and asked Se Ri.

Hearing his mother's words, Min Tae Gu could again only let out a rough breath. And Yoon Se Ri could only nod in resignation.

Mrs. Kim and Yoon Se Ri are already in the kitchen and are busy with their activities. Meanwhile Min Tae Gu was restless and leaned his body on the sofa. It felt like he wanted to run away from a situation like this. "It's really better for me to go to war than to be in a situation like this!" Say it in your heart.

20 minutes later Mrs. Kim and Se Ri have finished cooking and are preparing dinner for them.

"Tae Gu, Eomma's future daughter-in-law is not only beautiful but also good at cooking." Again, Mrs. Kim praised Se Ri. Min Tae Gu didn't answer and instead was busy with his gadget.

"Tae Gu!"

"Nde Eomma.. ndee.. I heard, no need to shout like that" Min Tae Gu replied annoyed.

"Se Ri-ah, you have to be patient with Min Tae Gu, he is like that. Eomma hope you can change Min Tae Gu's attitude a little to be more polite towards parents" Mrs. Kim quipped. Again Mrs. Kim called for attention with her words that seemed intentional.

Yoon Se Ri only answered with a smile and a nod, but her eyes remained fixed on Min Tae Gu. Yoon Se Ri knows Min Tae Gu is currently upset.

When their dinner was over, Yoon Se Ri said goodbye to Mrs. Kim

"Thank you Mrs, sorry for bothering you"

"Aniyoo...Eomma is even happy, come here often" Mrs. Kim ordered.

Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri got into the car and left Mrs. Kim.

"Mianhe Yoon Se Ri, I hope you don't take Eomma's words seriously" Min Tae Gu broke the silence between them.

"Eowh..You don't need to apologize, I understand Tae Gu. Are you still sure that your plan will success Tae Gu? It seems like your mother will keep asking questions until you really make her wish come true," said Yoon Se Ri.

"Who knows. I don't know how to deal with Eomma if I keep acting weird like that." Min Tae Gu gave up. He knew that his plan was unlikely to work.

After dropping off Yoon Se Ri, Min Tae Gu has no interest going back home, he decides to go to a cafe and have a few beers. Min Tae Gu's mind was blank, he didn't know what he was going to do after this. Surely her mother will keep asking about Yoon SeRi. "I think my method is wrong, but it can't be helped and everything is already done and this is because of my own carelessness" Min Tae Gu had a cheerful monologue.