CHAPTER FOURTEEN

️⚠️⚠️️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
This chapter contains of adult content, if you don't feel comfortable, you can skip it!

================================

Morning

Yoon Se Ri is still fast asleep when Min Tae Gu is busy in the bathroom. Yoon Se Ri slowly opened her eyes and didn't see Min Tae Gu beside her. Yoon Se Ri stood up and heard the shower coming from the bathroom. Yoon series gulped a glass of water and checked her iPhone without realizing Min Tae Gu was standing behind him.

"Did you sleep well?" Min Tae Gu's voice made Yoon Se Ri startled and gave her a slight gasp

"Tae Gu-ssi, why did you startle me?! Yoon Se Ri shouted. Min Tae Gu is shirtless and only uses a towel to wrap his lower body. Yoon Se Ri closed her eyes again and immediately moved away from Min Tae Gu. Yoon Se Ri's heart was pounding. Min Tae Gu's masculine and burly body made her heart beat unnaturally. Yoon Se Ri immediately walked to the bathroom while catching her breath. Min Tae Gu giggled seeing his wife who was so weird and adorable at the same time.

Min Tae Gu is already tidy with his clothes. A hotel maid came in with breakfast for them. Min Tae Gu purposely wants to have breakfast in his room because they have to hurry to pack their things which they will take to Switzerland tonight. Yoon Se Ri came out of the bathroom with a kimono towel wrapped around her body.

"Shall we have breakfast here Tae Gu?" Yoon Se Ri asked while busy drying her hair with a towel.

"Yes. We don't have time, Se Ria. We have to go home and pack up soon." Min Tae Gu replied.

Yoon Se Ri nodded in agreement. After they finished breakfast, they returned to Yoon Se Ri's apartment to pack their clothes into the suitcase. They didn't take much with them, only one big suitcase and one small suitcase even though they were going on their Honeymoon there for 2 weeks.

"Are you sure only brought this Yoon Se Ri?" Min Tae Gu was surprised. Because usually women are more complicated to prepare all the things when going on vacation.

"Why bring a lot of clothes, we can buy them there if we don't have enough," said Se Ri. Min Tae Gu nodded, he seemed to forget that his wife is a CEO of a well-known company in Korea, of course money is not a problem. After making sure everything is done Min Tae Gu and Yoon Se Ri go to meet Mr. Yoon And Mrs. Kim . they will say goodbye if they are going to honeymoon in Switzerland. Of course it was welcomed by Mr. Yoon and of course Mrs. Kim.

"Have fun Se Ria, Tae Gu .. bring Eomma gifts for grandchildren after you come home later" said Mrs. Kim without further ado. Again, Mrs. Kim demanded. It looks like this middle-aged woman won't get tired of demanding things.

Tonight Yoon Se Ri and Min Tae GU are already at the airport, of course Mr. Hong took them. They will fly in around 9 pm. And the journey takes approximately 12 hours.
The long journey had been passed, they arrived in Switzerland and immediately headed for their place to stay. And Kaisertuhl-Burglen, Lake Lungern became Min Tae Gu's choice. A very beautiful location with views of the lake and hills.

"Tae Gu, this is so beautiful!" Said Yoon Se Ri who was very enthusiastic and so amazed to see the beauty. He didn't expect Min Tae Gu prepare all this. Se Ri is still busy with her eyes sparkling at the sight in front of her. Meanwhile, Min Tae Gu was busy putting their suitcases.

"I can't wait to go out Min Tae Gu!" Se Ri shouted with joy.

"Aren't you tired Yoon Se Ri, we should rest first and we'll go for a walk tomorrow" said Min Tae Gu. Yoon Se Ri is still busy with her iPhone and taking pictures. Min Tae Gu shook his head. "You're like a hick person," Min Tae Gu said softly, hoping Yoon Se Ri didn't hear what he just said.