Chapter 21

Ein Pov:
I had stayed in my room when Aphmau started screaming. I was concerned of course, but I didn't know her that well and I certainly didn't know how to deal with someone having a nightmare.

Besides, I doubted anyone wanted me in there. Despite growing a little closer with "The Bois" recently, I knew they were still wary of me and wouldn't want me near her in such a vulnerable state.

I could hear Aaron murmuring to her, and then Aphmau talking quietly. Eventually I decided to ignore them and go back to sleep. I was tired.

In the ✨Morning✨

The door opening woke me, and the heavenly scent of bacon was all that was needed to get me standing up. I sniffed at the air, and it took me a few moments to realize that my tail was wagging furiously.

Travis chuckled as I grabbed my tail and forced it to hold still.

"You're that excited for bacon and eggs?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh there's eggs too? I didn't even notice. I just smelled the bacon."

"Well, you are a werewolf. I suppose you would enjoy meat more than eggs."

"Right." I stared at the plate Travis was carrying. I could now see as well as smell the greasy deliciousness. Three perfect, beautiful pieces of fatty, crispy, wonderful bacon.

I realized I was drooling a bit and snapped myself out of my reverie. Wiping the drool from my chin, I politely thanked Travis for the breakfast, and as soon as he was gone I practically pounced on the bacon. After consuming one piece of the meat, I started on the eggs and only after I had finished the scrambled chicken babies did I eat the rest of the bacon.

I laid back on my bed, stomach full and warm. This was going to be a good day.

Honestly, this was kind of a filler chapter just to get something published. Sorry for the delay and the shortness of the chapter.

See ya!

Mags