Chapter One.

I was cleaning tables,washing dishes and taking people's orders.When I first started here I didn't like it.I always thought being a waitress here at Nando's was the worst job in the world anybody could have.

Im kinda use to it now,I know people, and I communicate well with the customers and have I mentioned that Niall from One Direction comes here. I have not once taken his orders.

I was cleaning dishes in the back,when I heard Loud screams and clicking of pictures being taken,i put the last dish on the rack to dry them and I dried my hands and went to go see what was going on.

when I walked out to see that One Direction was here my mouth dropped.As they walked pass me I see that four of them have girls with them and Niall doesn't.

"Alyse,I heard someone call my name from behind.

"Yes,i say turning around to see Sarah standing there.

"Would you mind cleaning table 6 for me"Sarah says.

"Sure I say smiling and walking to the supply closet to get a rag and spray bottle and a tub to put the dirty dishes in.when I left the supply closet I headed in front toward table 6.

I started picking dirty dishes up,putting it into the tub,then spraying the table and wiping it down.I grabbed the tub of dirty dishes and headed In back to wash them.when I finished I went to go find Sarah to see what I could do now.

When I approached Sarah she was standing by the window on her phone.

"Is there anything else I need to do?"i asked.

"Yes,would you mind going over to table 4 and taking their orders?"she asked.

"Okay"I say walking away and going to the front counter picking up a notepad and pencil.

I searched for table 4 to see who sat there and my eyes widened. I had to take orders from One Direction. I sighed loudly then headed over to their tables.

"Would you guys like something to drink?"I ask nervously.

they all looked at me for a minute which made it even more awkward for me. Then they finally spoke.

"Uhh,yeah I want a coke"Liam says

"Ill take water"Zayn says.

Same says Louis.

"I want Mountain Dew saids Harry.

"I'm good,Niall says.

"Okay,I'll be back shortly with your drinks I say turning around and headed to the back to fix their drinks.

when I was done neither their drinks I headed back over to their table.

"Here are your drinks I say setting them down on the table.

"Thanks,Liam says.

"What's your name?"Niall asks

"Alyse"I reply shyly.

"That's a pretty name I'm Niall by the way.

"Thanks,and nice to Meet you.

Harry coughs and looks up at Niall.

"Oh sorry,let me introduce you to our group.

"That's Harry,Zayn,Louis,Liam,Tedy, Breanna,Miah and Hannah.

"Nice to meet you all"I say smiling.

"What are you doing after this?"Niall asked.

"Nothing,probably going to go home why.

"We'll I know we just met,but I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party with us?"Niall asks.

Omg I'm getting invited to a party by Niall Horan.I feel like screaming but that would make me look like a total fangirl and I won't have a chance with him.

"It's alright if you don't wanna come.He says.

"No it's fine I'll come"I say.

"Great he smiles,give me your address and I will come by and pick you up at 8:00.

I nod my head picking up a napkin and writing my address down on it and giving it to Niall.He takes it stares at it for a minute then smiles,putting it into his back pocket.

"We'll we must get going"Liam says while standing up and all the others nodding and following his actions.

"See you later"Niall says then turning away and heading out the door to leave with his band.

I just stand there and smile like a idiot.i turned around to see Sarah staring at me.

"What,I say as I'm approaching her.

"I think he likes you"Sarah says.

"Nah,I don't think so he's. like famous and I'm a waitress,what famous celebrity goes for waitresses.I reply

"I say the way he was looking at you,I heard what he was saying he invited you to a party."Sarah states.

Whatever,I say rolling my eyes and walking away.

Finally,my shift ended,I grabbed my things from the cubby's we have in the back I checked out and headed towards my car and started off home.

I was so excited to be going to a party with Niall. I mean many girls would kill to be in my spot right now.

--------------------------------------------------.

Hope you liked it comment and tell me what you think and please vote thanks:) follow me on twitter @jdb_rae