Chapter Five.

-Niall's Pov-

I was woken up by the voices of of Liam and Louis.I got up out of my bed and started down the steps to see what was going on and what they were talking about.when i got down stairs they stopped talking and looked me .

"What?"I ask.

it went silent for a moment until Liam spoke up.

"well you know how you wanted to stay and get to know that girl Alyse better."Liam explains.

"Yeah,so..."I say.

"well,last night we got a call saying that we are going on tour in America for almost a year.

"Are you serious"I snapped running my fingers through my blonde hair.

"im sorry bro"Louis says.

"dont worry about it,I'll hopefully see her agin and if i do and if she lets me into her life we can maybe hopefully start a relationship.

without even staying and seeing their replies i turn and go back upstairsto my room.

I sat at the edge of my bed thinking for a few minutes then i got up,grabbed my car keys headed down the stairs again out the door and into my car i was going to go for a drive.

-Alyse's Pov.-

I had just got back from my walk in the park,i came inside went up into my room changed into something comfy like sweatpants and a t-shirt.I grabbed my laptop from on my desk and hopped on my bed.

For the past hours i have b een in my room watching Hangover part 2 on Netflix with my cat named Fluffy.just as the movie was about to get interesting.

There was a knock on the door.I paused the movie then ran downstairs.I fixed my hair ,then open the door to see Niall standing in the door way.

We stood there in silents staring into each others eyes.Then NIall finally spoke up.

"wanna go for a walk?" he asked.

Even though i just got back from a walk and got corftable i would go out again this walk will be more since im going with Niall.I snapped out of my thoughts.and replied to Niall's question.

"sure,ill love to go on a walk with you."I say.

He smiled,grabbing my hand and pulling me out the house.

We walked along the river side hand in hand in silence.Niall kept staring at me and i was just to awkward to stare back at him.

"What?"I asked.

"Nothing,Niall says embrassed.

"seriously,whats wrong?"I asked.

Well...he replies staringt at the ground.

"what is it?"

"well i am going on tour in America in a couple of days.He explained.

"so...I reply

"so..I really wanna stay here and hangout with you and get to know you better.He says.

I looked at the ground to hide my face so Niall doesn't see that i was blushing.

"Its alright,i mean we can hangout as much as we can before you lreave for your tour we can also skype,text call eachother once in a while and when you get back we can hangout don whatever etc..

"Thats a great idea,i havent thought about that"He saids.

"well,thats because im smarter,i say giving him a little punch in the arm.

He chuckles and says yeah its the other way around.

I just roll my eyes and stuck my tounge out at him.We waslked along the river sides,letting the breeze of the wind blow.We talked once in awhile but otherwise it was awkward silence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you liked it please vote and comment. follow me on twitter plase @jdb_rae please.