Chapter Seven.

-Niall's Pov-

I woke up to the sound of yelling.I got out of bed and ran downstairs.

"What's going on"I snap.

"Harry stole my carrots and dipped it in my Nuetella,you know i dont like ro share these items".Louis whined.

"Harry stop stealing Louis's carrots"I say.

"But,carrots are good especially with Nuetella"Harry teased.

Louis groaned "make him STOP!!! he has no right to talk about my carrots or eat them especially with Nuetella."

"Louis you are such a baby,Harry said.

"Am not,i jsut dont like it when people touch my carrots and my Nuetella"louis states.

"yeah,sure whatever"Harry mumbles.

I wasn't really paying attention to what thwey were saying i was kinda lost in my thoughts,thinking about Alyse and i didnt even realize i was smiling.

"Bro,you alright Liam says while walking into the kitchen with zayn by his side.

"yeah,I reply.

"so,what were you smiling about?"zayn asks.

"okay,well today i am spending almost all day with Alyse before we leave and go on tour tomorrow and i am even more excited that she wants to keep in touch with me when i leave.

"aww,how cute but not as cute as me louis says while taking another carrot from the package and dipping it into the Nuetellla.

I roll my eyes and say "HAHA".

"so,what are you guys goign to do today?"Liam asks.

"well i was thinking about taking her to a picnic in the park at noon,go shopping after the picnic and then to the fireworks that are tonight."I explain.

"sounds great,Liam said

I got out my phone and texted Alyse and told what time i was coming to pick her up.

Then I went upstairs and hopped in the shower.when i got out i wrapped a towel round me and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.i threw on hightops grabbed my iphone and wnt downstairs out the door and started to Alyse's house.

-Alyse's Pov-

I had just woken up,i reached over and picked up my Iphone to see if i had any missed messages and i did from Niall.

To Alyse:

picking you up at 12:00,wear something nice ;)xx

From Niall.

I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 11:30 a.m.oh good Niall would be here soon i hopped out of bed ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

when I got out I quickly warpped myself up in a towel. i ran to my room and digged around in my closet then finally found black yoga pants and a blue shirt with a panda on it and the saying you cant see me printed on there.

I put my hair in a messy bun I didnt even bother to put any makeup on.I brushed my teenth,sprayed perfume and when i was done i heard a knock on the door.

I grabbed my iPhone then quickly ran downstairs and answered the door standing there was Niall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry for this short chapter,im trying to make them long but i hoped you enjoyed it.