Chapter Twenty Seven.

"Niall" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw Alyse staring at me and my heart was beating so fast and so loud I figured she could hear it.

"Alyse" .I said looking into her eyes and I could feel a smile growing on my lips.

"What are you doing here?"she asked looking away.

"We'll I came to check up on you" I told her.

"What happened why am I here?"She asked looking around curiously.

"You went into a coma"

"For how long?" She asked.

"Ahh don't know like about a mouth or so"

"Seriously?".

"Yeah"I nodded.

"Where's my sister"

I shrugged I don't know.

"Well find my bag and get my cell I want you to call my sister and get here Now"

I nodded and walked over to her bag that was sitting on the table.I digged inside,getting her cell phone.I strolled through her contacts until I found Natalie's name.I remember it from the airport.

I pushed the green button and stepped outside the room as it rang.

She picked up after three rings.

"Hello" I heard a voice say.

"Uh hi I'm Niall a friend of your sisters."

"Oh yeah I remember you"

"We'll you sister woke up and s-

" I will be there in a minute"she said interrupting and hanging up.

I stepped back in the room and placed her phone back in the bag.

---------

Natalie's Pov-

I was sitting at the table eating breakfast.I heard my phone ringing and it was on the living room.I got up from my chair and walked into the living room picking up my phone that was on the coffee table.I didn't even look to see who it was I just answered it.

"Hello"I said.

Uh hi I'm Niall a friend of your sisters.

"Oh yeah I remember you,but"why do you have her phone?I thought in my head..

We'll you sister woke up and s-

I will be there in a minute"I said interrupting him and then hung up.

I dropped my phone on the coffee table and ran upstairs to get changed.

I threw on a pair of purple Wild West leggings and a gant black striped sweater,I threw converse on ,put my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out the door slamming it behind.

I jumped in my car.I looked at my self in the side morrier and nodded at myself in approval.

I put the key into the ignition and drove off.

---------------

*15 minutes later*

Finally,I arrived at the hospital,I was so excited.My sister is awake an I couldn't believe it.I had just been at the hospital like hours ago.

I parked my car and took the keys at out the ignition.I looked at myself once more before getting out.

I walked down the parking to reseda the entrance of the hospital.

Once I was in I headed straight to the front desk.

"Excuse me"I said as I made my way to the desk.

"Yes how may I help you"a girl said.

"I am here to see Alyse"the girl laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Wow that girl has a lot of visters"

"Can I go in and see her or not"I snapped.

"Rawr geez calm down,and who are you anyways I'm sure I'm not allowed to let strangers in".

"I'm her sister"I said a little annoyed.

"Boyfriend now sister wow"

"What,what boyfriend?"I asked confused.

"Yeah her boyfriend came earlier"

I decide I was going to stand here and ask anymore questions and the girl was really starting to annoy me.Whatever I needed to know I will figure out on my own.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed her down the hall to where Alyse room was.

----

I knocked before entering her room.When I did Niall was sitting on the couch my the window playing on his phone and Alyse was laying in her bed staring at the ceiling.

They had not noticed me so I let out a little cough and they both looked up at me when I did.

"OMG Natalie"I heard a Alyse say excitedly.

"Hey"Niall said and smiled at me.

" hey"I said back and them turned my attention to my sister.

"So when can I come home"I asked.

"Ugh three days I think"

"Oh so how you feeling?"

"I'm alright"

"That's great but I can't wait till you get out we are going to have a girls day"I said which made her laugh.

It was good seeing her happy and awake.I missed her so much.

"We'll I need to get going"I heard Niall say.

He got up shoving his phone into his pocket and looking up at us giving us a smile.

"Ahhh alright"I finally said.

"It was nice seeing you guys though,and Alyse I hope you feel better".

"thanks"I heard her say and he smiled,and with that he walked out the room.

"What's sup with him?" I asked sitting in the chair next to her bed.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"You know you and Niall"

"Ugh Nothing,"

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure now drop it,I don't want to talk about him or anything"she snapped.

I decided not to push her any further.

"Okay will you need to rest ,I will be over there if you need me."I told her and she nodded.

I walked over to the couch my the window the once Niall was sitting on.I laid on back and closed my eyes.I was so happy.I think my life will finally get on place.I loved it everything seemed so perfect.

--------------------------------------------- 

This chapter is probably crap, and sorry of its short.

Hope you enjoy it though.pLease comment and vote.:)

Thanks.

-Ayyanna