Chapter Twenty Five

-Natalie's Pov-

It's been a couple mouths and Alyse was still in a coma.She has been in a coma for almost three mouths.She should be waking up soon because the doctor said she wouldn't sleep for a long time.

I stayed at the hospital for two weeks and I couldn't stay there any longer.I have no clue to where my sister lives so I bought a house.Fifteen minutes away from the hospital.

I opened my eyes and saw it was daytime.I sat up in my bed,grabbed my phone from the table that was next to my bed to check to see what time it. Was.My phone read 8:30.I groaned pulling the covers off of me and stepping out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom that was attached to my room.I undresses and hopped into the shower,turning on the water.

I quickly washed my hair and body and got out of the shower,wrapping a towel around me.

I exited he bathroom,walking into my room.I walked over to my closet to fin something to wear.

I decided on a blue splendid knit pullover and a pair of black high waisted jeans.

When I was don dressing I went down stairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. There wasn't really anything good to eat and I was to lazy to make anything.So I decided I will have cookies and cream ice cream.

I grabbed a spoon and the tub of ice cream from the freezer.I sat down at the table and started to eat my ice cream.

---------------

It has been an hour and I am still sitting at the table.The tub of ice cream is almost gone.

I looked at the time on the clock that was placed on on the wall above the microwave and it read

10:01.I put the lid back on the ice cream and got up from the table.I put the ice cream back in the freezer and threw the spoon in the sink.

I headed back upstairs to room.I sat at the edge of my bed.I was just sitting there thinking.Thinking of all the things that had happened to me.

Soon I would have to go see my sister.I wasn't looking forward to seeing her still asleep in the hospital bed.I wish this had never happened and that she was still awake.I miss her and right when I get here she goes into a coma and I feel like this is my fault.

With a sigh,I got up from my bed.I grabbed my keys,and phone.I threw my converse shoes on.I quickly went down the stairs and out the front door.

I decided I would walk to the hospital today.I was hoping today would be the day that my sister will wake up and that she would be okay.

-----------

I was walking down the side walk.It was quiet and lonely.I took out my iPod and out my earbuds in my ear and turned on my iPod. I put it on shuffle and The A team my Ed Sheeran came in.I was excited be caused in love this song.

I was toning out the world just enjoying the words to the lyrics of the A team.

-----

I finally reached the hospital the hospital I took out my earbuds and wrapped them around my iPod and out them both away in my pocket.Then started walking into the entrance of the hospital.

I walked up to a brown wooden desk where a lady stood.She looked about in her late twenty's.

"Excuse me "I say.

She just stood there staring at me for moment.

"Yes how may I help you"she asked giving me a small smile.