Chapter Twenty Two.

-Alyse's Pov-

I woke up to the sound of rocks hitting my bedroom window.I got out of bed and walked over to my window.I raised the blinds and peeked out and saw Alex standing there.

I ran out my room and down the stairs to open the front door.

"Why,aren't you ready?"She asked.

"I just woken up from a nap"

She walked in my house closing the door behind her.She looked around for a minute and then stared at me.

"What?"I asked.

"We'll just don't wait around go get changed"she demanded pointing toward the stairs.

"Oh right sorry"I say.

"Mhmm......was all she said.

I rushed up the stairs and into my room and changed.

A changed in to a pair of Kalton shorts and a Merla Leopard long sleeve top.To finish off the outfit I added a Ambre scarf.

I got on the ground beside my bed and reached my hand under it pulling out a black shoe box.

I open the box to find a pair of Ash Vanna Shearling Caok up sneakers.They are sneakers my brother bought me for my Seventhteen Birthday.They were a little bit spiceal to me.I don't wear them that often but tonight I am.

I don't understand why he all of a sudden started to hate me.We used to sneak out late nights to have ice cream and chat.He used to always come to me when he had girl problems and now he is trying to become a ladies man and he is never home and he hates me.I admit it I missed that.I missed spending time with my brother.Tears started to rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away. Tonight wasn't the time to cry about the times I had with my brother.Tonight was my night to get out and have a good time.I know one day he will come around and I will be there for him always when he is in trouble.

I take the sneakers out of the black box and put them on.I put the top back on and placed the box back under my bed.

I went into bathroom to brush my teeth and add light makeup to my face.I take my hair out of the pony tail letting my hair flow down above my shoulders.I pick up a brush and brush my hair fixing it up a little.I spray a little perfume on me and then exited the bathroom.

I walked into my room and grabbed my shopping bags of stuff I just got today and my iPhone and headed down stairs to where Alex was.

"I'm ready"I say stepping into the living room.

"Finally"She hesitated.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and we headed out the door and into her car.

She inserted the keys into the ignition and soon after the engine started.

She backed out of the driveway and headed up the road.

-------

We arrived at a field,Alex parked her car on a spot in the grass like everybody else.

Alex grabbed a blanket from the back and then we both got out.

We walked down a little hill and saw that there were a lot of people here.There were kids running around,Boys playing throwing a football around,teenaged girls walking around in there group of friends giggling with their cellphones in their hands,adults trying to get there little ones to settle down.

We found a good place to sit in the grass.I grabbed one end of the blanket and she had the other.We spreaded the blanket out on the grass.When I was about to sit on the blanket I noticed that the boys from One Direction faces were on it.