Chapter Ten.

-Alyse's Pov-

*Two Weeks Later*

I have been in California with my dad and brother for two weeks. We got this cute little beach house,that has a indoor hot tub.its been amazing the first couple of days i was here.But now I just wanna go home,this is absolutely the worst trip ever.I have been thinking of Niall mostly.He called the first week,we got to know each other a little bit better.But I haven't heard from him since.its only been two weeks since he left for tour so i wasn't going to put pressure on him for not calling me.

"Alyse!Erick! Guess what"Dad yelled.

"what! I yelled back.

"i got us tickets to the Ellen show for tomorrow."

OMG! I yelled.

Erick didn't really seen that much excited but he just hoped that he would meet a girl.But anyways I love Ellen and i couldn't believe i was going to watch her show live.I wonder what celeberity's  are going to be on the show tomorrow.

-Niall's Pov-

Tour has been amazing this past Two weeks and tomorrow was an even bigger Day for us because tonight we are flying out to California and tomorrow we were going on the Ellen show for the first time.

"Hurry up!guys we are going to miss our flight".Liam says.

"okay,were coming chill out dude."i replied.

We made our flight thank god.

*Five Hours Later*

We arrived in California,I had  really bad jet leg and I was exhausted.We were staying in a really nice beach house,that had a really good view of the ocean.When the plane landed we grabbed our luggue and  walked off the plane we headed toward a Taxi that was waiting for us we put our luggues in the truck of the car,we all got in and headed to the beach house.

When we arrived  at the beach house,Zayn,Louis and Liam hopped out of the taxi grabbed their luggues and ran up the stairs into the beach.They wanted to get first pick on rooms it look likes.Me and Harry were left behind.

"Have you talked to Alyse"Harry asked.

"yeah,not much though,besides i think she hates me."I replied.

"why,do you say that mate"Harry questioned.

"well,the day before we left for tour the day i went on a date with her i give her a promise ring and promised that  i would call her,skype her,text her,etc...Everyday and since we been on tour I have called her five times.I broke my promises to her."I explained to Harry.

"Its going to be alright bro,if she really wants you in her life and really have feelings for you then she will forgive.Harry says.

"Thanks man"I say giving him a weak smile.

"Now lets go inside and get some sleep we got a  day ahead of us.

We grabbed our luggues and walked up the stairs and into the beach house where the others were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for another short chapter but i hope you like it.