Chapter Six.

-Niall's Pov-

I was so happy that Alyse still wanted to stay in touch with me even though i was going on your.

After my walk along the river side with Alyse i took her back home then went home myself i walked through the front door to find Louis upside down ont he couch.

"Louis what are you doing?"I ask.

"what the hell does it look like im upside down looking at the ceiling".

I roll my eyes and go upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my laptop,hopped on my bed and flipped it open.I checked all my socil networking sites and then all my emails.

I turned my laptop of and set it down in the middle of my bed I got up I was about to make my way downstairs and then i nheard whispering from Louis's room so i tiptoed over to his door to get a better listen.

"so...Niall does'nt know that you and the rest of the boys invited his dad to come to one of your shows "i heard a female voice say i reconized that voice it was the voice of Louis's girlfriend Miah,.

"No,he doesnt know.he would refuse if we asked him if his dads could come so we just did it so when he comes face to face with his dad he will have to talk to him i mean he can't shut his dad out forever well i rean he shouldnt"Louis says.

i walked away.feelinf anger build up i cant believe they would do something like that behind my make, when im ready to talk to my dad then i will they just cant make choices for me it annoys me when they do stuff like that.

-Alyse's Pov-

i was sitting at the table,on my iphone checking facebook,twitter and etc...But I couldn't really seem to concentrate because all i was thinking about was the walk i had with Niall along the river side

.I wish he didnt have to go on tour but i cant stop him from trying to live his dream so he can stay in ireland and hangout with me.

I never even started wearing makeup until i met Niall that day in Nando's and went to that party with him.

I got interuptted out of my thoughts to the sound of my phone ringing.i quickly pulled it out of my back pocket,looking down at the screen seeing that is is a text message from Niall.

To Alyse:

Thinking of you,tomorrow is the last day im here before me and my mates go on tour so i was wondering if youn wanted to hang out and dont ask what were doing its a surprise.xx

From Niall.

i smiled and quickly replied.

To Niall:

Thinking of you to,i wish we could have more time time to hang out but aleast i get you tomorrow.btw i hate surprises,but i trust you so i wasn't going to ask.

From Alyse.

i glanced at the clock to see that it was 8:30p.m. the sun was starting to go down and i was pretty much tired.i didnt really do much much today, but i was looking forward to tomorrow. i cant believe how fast things are going,i mean soon school is going to start back.

I meet Niall from one direction and we are already getting close and almost opening up to each other and i meet him about a week ago and he doesnt just think of me as another fan and thats why i think I might be growing a little crush on him.

okay,i admit it i have this major crush on him and i dont think he feels the same way as i do so i think i have no chance at all.

I went up to my room changed into some warm pj's and liad down in my bed thinking but not long before i fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hoped you liked it. sorry that the chapters are short but ill try to make the long.please vote and comment and thank you to everyone who reads and please go and follow my friend Alyse at @alyse_rosie14 thanks