Chapter Three

-Alyse's Pov-

We arrived at the party,he quickly parked his car and we got out and headed into the house.

when we got inside the house Niall went straight into the kitchen I followed.Then we sat on the counter top.

we had a nice conversation until it got interrupted by the sound of Niall's ringing cellphone he quickly took it out of his back pocket and looked down on the screen.

"Excuse me for one second but I have to go call someone."Says Niall.

"Okay,I say giving him a smile.

He returns the smile then he gets up and walks away.I was sitting there alone by myself now.

-Niall's Pov-

We were sitting in the kitchen talking when my phone goes off I take it out of my back pocket and looked down in the screen to see that it was a message from my dad.

I haven't seen my dad in years and out of now here he texts me.I noticed that he texted me from an unknown number number which made me mad a bit.

To Niall.

Hey this is dad,please call me I need to explain things.

Unknown Number.

I excused myself away from Alyse and head through the crowd and outside on the back porch.I was not sure if I wanted to call him.but I wanted to hear what he had to say.

I sat their for a few minutes,then I decided that I will call him at home.i headed back inside through the crowd to find Alyse still sitting in the same spot as before.

"Is everything okay"she asked? As I approached her.

"Yeah,ahh listen I kinda need to take care of something but I can drive you back home if you want?"

"Thanks,she says.

I smile and then grab her hand and pull her through the crowd and out the front door to my car.

when we were both in the car I quickly backed away slowly from the house and then we left.Once again there was silence in the car.

I turned the radio on and this time "on my mind by cody Simpson came on.i watched as Alyse put my head against the glass and stared out the window.

I noticed that she was falling asleep,I sped up alittle when her house came in view I parked the in her driveway.

"Thanks she says whiling opening the car door and getting out.

"I smile and say no problem".

Then I pulled out of the driveway and left.

------------------------------------------------- hope you liked this chapter. Thanks to everyone who reads it ? Please comment and vote.