Chapter Twenty One.

-Alyse's Pov-

I was up early today,I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.I quickly hopped into the shower.

I got out quickly grabbing the towel and wrapping it around me.I went back to my room and picking up the clothes I had already picked out and laid on my bed before I got in the shower.

I put on black skinny jeans and a striped blacked long sleeve shirt and to finish it off I added a blue scarf.

I put my hair into a nice ponytail and brushed my teeth and then went back into my bedroom.Not even bothered putting any makeup on.

When I was done getting ready,I looked at my self in a full length mirror to see if i looked decent.I nodded my head for approval and walked back in my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of my bed sighing and looking down at the ground. I jumped at the sound of my phone vibrating.I reached over and picked up my phone and saw that it was from an unknown number.

I got the car,you still willing to show me around?xx

Unknown.

I knew exactly who it was it was the girl that came over yesterday.

To unknown:

Ugh,okay what time.

I sat my phone down next to me and groaned putting my head in my hands.I stayed like that for awhile.As soon as my phone vibrated I reached over and picked it up.I unlocked it and looked down at the screen reading the message.

Does now sound good?

Unknown.

To Unknown:

Yes,I guess.

Moments later she replied.

Great,be there in five.:)xx

Unknown.

I got up from my bed with my phone still in my hand.I grabbed my bag from behind my door.It was a two strapped bag,it wasn't all that big but it was perfect for me,it fitted all the things I wanted in there.It said Hunger Games on the front and then on the back it said District 12.I loved the hunger games,once when I was back in eighth grade me and my friends back in Minnesota would always pretend we were in the Hunger Games because we did archery in P.E.

I laughed at that thought.I honestly miss being in Minnesota.Me in my friends had such a laugh.One time when I went to go see breaking dawn part 2 at the movie theaters with two of my best mates.It was so much fun.We were crazy that night,It looked like we were drunk.After the movie we grabbed smoothies from McDonald's and then for some weird reason we walked a cross a bridge,laughing and being goofy.

I snapped out of my thoughts and then left my room to go downstairs.I quickly threw my black combat boots on,they come all the way up to my knees.

I then sat on the couch and just waited until that girl gets here.

*5 minutes later*

Knock knock

I got up from the couch,happy that she was here because I just wanted to go and get this over with so I can come back home and sleep.

I put my hand on the knob of the door,opening it to see a figure standing there.

She is wearing fishnets with a flowered design on them,she had on black short shorts with a white tanktop with a peace sign on it.she had on black nikey high top shoes ,her hair was neatly put into a bun on top of her head and she was wearing this black sparkly headband to finsh it off.