Chapter Twenty Eight.

-Alyse's Pov-

*Three days later*

Finally,It was time for me to come home from the hospital.My sister will be around to come and pick me up I am so excited,I finally get to spend time with my sister.been waiting for this moment.

I got dressed out of the hospital clothes.I put on a pair of black leggings,a purple panda shirt and black converse.My hair was in a messy bun and I was makeupless.

I hope maybe I can forget about Niall.He really broke me and I hope I never see him again.I absolutely hate him.

"Ready,to go" A voice said interrupting me from my thoughts.turning around to see Natalie standing there.

"Yeah,I'm ready just let me grab my things"I reply back.

"Okay ill wait for you in the car then ,can you handle everything in here okay?"she asked.

"Yeah yeah I got"I said waving her off.

She nodded then turned and walked out the door closing it behind her.

I grabbed my bag of clothes my sister had brought me.there wasn't much I needed to pack just my dirty clothes and cellphone and stuff.

I decided I would spend the day with my sister,no one else but my sister.my phone turned off and everything and I really didn't want to be bothered ethier.

I looked around the hospital room one last time,making sure I had everything and left heading to the car my sister is waiting in.

-------------

Arriving at my sisters house,I was actually impressed it was very neat and clean.

She had a bit of one direction posters up which made me throw up in my mouth a bit but otherwise her place was decent.

I am staying with my sister for awhile.The doctor saids I need to be watch at all times and that I should not stay on my own.

Which I'm okay with

I'm so thankful Natalie has a spare bedroom because I do not like sharing rooms.I am pretty much in independent person.Her house is a little small but ill have to do for now.

It was 10:00 in the morning,I got my room set up up a bit. Nothing major just hung a few pictures up,and hung curtains.

Tomorrow we are going back toy house to get a few of my things,like clothes and other important stuff.

I wasn't really in the mood to eat.i just want to stay in my room and relax.

Maybe we can have sister time tomorrow since I will be staying with Natalie for a while.But today I wasn't in the mood.I'm still a bit tored.

I wanted to spend time with my sister that's what I had planned but I guess I just changed my mind.

But I can really use a nap. It's been long days I been though so much lately.i just can't get the past and bad thoughts out of my head.

The bad part is I can't stop think of Niall.

I really hope my life gets better.I just want to know what I did to deserve all of this.

I'm a good person and I just which people could see it,but I guess there blind.

Well I'll just have to wait and see.

I sighed coming out of my thoughts and them i climbed into bed under the warm comforter.

And before I knew it I was fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

This is probably crap but I hope you like it.

I promise ill make the next story better.

And sorry I haven't updated in a long time and I hope you guys are still ready.

Please vote and comment what you think.

Thanks.

-Ayyanna