Chapter Twenty-Nine.

I woke up and it was about night.I can't believe I spelt though most of the day.

I yawned getting out of bed.I picked up my iPhone to check the time and it read five thirty.

I set my Iphone back in the spot it was and headed down the hall to the kitchen for something to eat.

After about five minutes I settled on soup.I grabbed a can of chicken soup and open it with the electric can opener,I grabbed a pot and put the soup in for it to boil.

I really not that normal so I prefer to eat my soup out of a mug with a fork.

After a few minutes I turned of the stove and got out a red mug,then poured in the soup,I grabbed a fork and went to sit at the table.

--------

After I finished my soup I put my dishes in the sink and went back up to my room.

I changed into stretch pants and a tank top and put a hoodie over.i decided I would go out for a walk.Throwing on my converse and grabbing my phone I headed downstairs.i quickly wrote my sister I note and headed out the door.

************

It was actually pretty nice out,there was a cool breeze.i started down the driveway.

As I walked I kicked rock along with me.all I am thinking about is Niall!NiallNiallNiall I don't know why I can't get him out off my mind. No matter what I do.

All I need right now is a coffee from Starbucks.

I pull my hood on and start to jug toward the way to Starbucks.once I was their I let my hood down and walked inside and as I did the bell on the door dinged.

Walking up to the counter,a girl about in her late twenties was their.

"Hey,how may I help you?"she asked.

Today I decided on trying new.

"I would like one peppermint mocha"I spoke.

She nodded once before scribbling something on a piece of paper.

I wonder where and what Niall is doing right now I thought to myself.i like fell in love with him on the few days we spent hanging out and every time I saw him I yelled in his face.I wonder if he even thinks about me anymore.

I think I should just give up and give in to him and start over.its been i long time and we no like nothing about each other and if I keep holding a grudge we will never know stuff about each other or out feelings.

"Earth to Alyse"I heard a recognizable voice say.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Niall standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"I managed to say.

"Getting a mocha and I just happend to see you here an anyways what were you doing looked to me you were in some pretty heavy thinking"Niall spoke.

I just rolled my eyes

"I see your still mad at me wells I paid your drink"

I looked toward the counter to se one peppermint mocha sitting there.I grabbed it and stormed out of Starbucks and of course Niall high on my heels.

"ALYSE!" I heard him yell but I ignored him and kept walking.

"ALYSE!"I heard him yell again and being my ignorant self I kept walking.

"ALYSE PLEASE WAIT,CAN WE TALK"he yelled but I kept walking

I heard him running but kept going speeding up my walk looks like I lied to myself about wanting to give him another chance,I don't think i can do it.

"LOOK ALYSE I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT"

I stopped dead in my tracks Nd with that I could hear him coming closer to me.

I turned around to face him but that was a mistake because our faces were kinda close.

I was kinda speechless I didn't know what to say.

"Did you just say you loved me"I managed to get out.

"Yeah,I did I love you and want to be with you your all i think about and I can't help it if your mad at me"he spoke softly.

Soon I felt drizzles"look I got to go before it starts to rain"I say.

As I turned around about to leave Niall grabbed my arm and turned me around so I was facing him.I stared up at Niall he gazed back at me his eyes burning with the intensity of a thousand suns.

"Alyse," Niall whispered,his face only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle.A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body,reaching every last limb.I could feel his eyes watching my every move,from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell.

as I breathed.He leaned forward slowly,his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine.They were rough and smooth,they were perfect.He moved them in circles and it swelled my heart.His breathing was deep in loud in my ear. He moaned and so,I did too.

Then we pulled away slowly and breathless and as we need it was pouring rain..

"Here I will walk up home"Niall said

I could respond and I didn't have the urge to yell at him so I just went along with it.

He hooked his hands with mine and we walked the way to my house I was just so speechless I couldn't find any words to speak.

Right now all I wanted was Niall.

"Niall"I found myself saying

"Hmm..."he said turning to look me in the eye.

"I love you too"

He smiled and we walked the rest of the way in the pouring rain neither one of us caring that we are soaked.

Tonight was defiantly perfect.Can't wait to see where this goes.To be honest I would love to know more about him,a lot more.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry of this is short

But anyways I hope you like it this wasn't much but I will make the next chapters longer and better.

Please keep reading and vote and comment what you think.

Means a lot, I know at the beginning it sucked but I will make a good ending.

Thanks

-Ayyanna