Chapter Thirteen.

-Niall's Pov-

I woke up with my phone in my hand.I looked at the screen to see what time it was and it read ten o'clock a.m.I got out of bed and walked through the hallway to the kitchen.As I entered the kitchen I saw Zayn and Harry sitting at the table.

"Good morning"I say joining them at the table.

"Good morning",they say back.

"So did you call Alyse last night?"Zayn questioned.

'No,I tried to but then I ended up falling asleep."

"Well you are going to have to soon.you cant get her hopes up and then let her down.Zayn explained.

"I think I already let her down"

"But doesn't mean you have to give up"Harry added.

"She seems like a really nice girl,Niall I need you to Promise me something"Zayn says.

"what Zayn"I say.

"I need you to promise me that you will call Alyse,even if your calling to let her know that you don't want to be in contact with her anymore.make up your mind whatever,i just don't wanna see anyone get hurt.maybe its best that you let go before you even get started."

Maybe Zayn was right.

"zayn i think your right,so you think I should call her and tell that we can't be in contact any more and its better that we forget about each other and go our separate ways and hopefully meet her again in the future."

"Do whatever you think feels right,Zayn says then patted me on the shoulder and then leaving and Harry following behind.

I don't know what to do.I don't know if i should stay in contact with her or let go of something that hasn't even started.After 45 minutes and 3 seconds I finally made up my mind and I thing it would be best for everyone.

I'm going to let her go.

I took pout my phone,strolling down my contacts list until I finally found her name.Instead of calling her I thought sending her a text would be better.So if she cries i wouldn't have to hear it and that would make be feel even more bad.

-Alyse's Pov-

I had just woken up,when I a beep coming from my phone.I reached my hand out to grab my phone,that was on the side table next to the bed.I unlocked my and I saw that I got a text from Niall.I was excited,I clicked on his name to open the text messages.

To Alyse:

I'm so sorry,I have broken all my promises to you,I don't even know where we are at ,I don't even know if were friends.I'm a bit confused and i think its best if we just forget about each other and go on with our life's,and hopefully we will meet again in the future and we can finally start something.

From Niall.

I tear starting falling down my cheeks,I couldn't believe this he gave be a promise ring and now he wants to forget and he didn't even consider me as a friend.I took off the Promise ring Niall gave me and threw it across the room.I was hurt and this was the day i officially started to hate One Direction.I hope I don't see him around.life sucks and i don't know what i do to deserve to get hurt.I cried and Cried about Niall and about life and how I'm always getting hurt and hated my so many people.

I pulled the covers over my head and tried to go back to sleep.I have to spend Two more days here in California.before I have to go back home to Ireland.But then again i don't even wanna go there maybe I could go stay with my sister Natalie back in Minnesota.The only person that actually gives a crap about me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it is short.Please vote and comment. once again Thank you.