Possibly Exiled?

[Tommys POV]

I came downstairs Because someone was knocking, But apparently Tubbo and Ranboo got to it before i did. It was Dream? What did he want? Plus didn't Techno say to not tell Drean where they lived?

"Tubbo, Cmon just let me have the kid for one day, I promise I won't do anything."

I hid behind the wall and listened in to the conversation. Why did he want me? I wasn't that interesting.

"No Dream, I know what your gonna do and I'm not having it, Your gonna ask him questions about him and his home life, Then your gonna manipulate him, and leave him somewhere."

"Tubbo Cmon I'm not gonna do that, Look I know me and you have a bad history, But you need to trust me this once."

"I said no. Now get over it."

Tubbo then slammed the door shut in Dreams face. Manipulate me? For what reason? I know that I'm new but I'm not interesting, Like yeah I have wings, but they don't know that, I haven't told anyone.

I started to hear Tubbo and Ranboos Footsteps getting closer to where I was, So I bolted up the stairs and went in my room, Pretending to read so they wouldn't know I was ease dropping.

Tubbo and Ranboo entered my room.

"Hey Tommy, Do you wanna run to town with me and Ranboo to go grab a few groceries?"

"I think I'll be okay here"

"Alright, We'll be back!"

Then they both left waving goodbye. A few moments later I hear the door shut. I was alone in the house. As I didn't want to spend the whole day in the house alone, I decided to head to the Dream Smp to maybe build a house there of some sort.

So I threw on my jacket and went downstairs, and eventually went out the door and locking it so no one would break in. I started walking through the cold white snow all the way to the dream Smp.

15 minutes later I arrived at the Dream Smp, I stepped into the path and started to look for a open space area to build, I wasn't going to build anything fancy, but I was bored so I figured why the hell not?

As I was walking down the path I bumped into someone. How the hell do I keep bumping into the same person? It was Dream, He had a smile on his face and greeted me.

"Hey Tommy! I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out?"

My gut was telling me to run away, But another part was telling me he wasn't a bad guy. So I accepted, later on would I know it was a bad idea, always trust your gut.

"Yeah I can hang out."

"Great! C'mon walk with me"

So I did, We both talked for a good solid hour. He asked me a few questions, such as in, "What was your home life like", "Favorite Hobbies", Etc. I will admit some of the questions he asked were odd questions, It started to make me think "have I met this person before" type of thing.

I got so caught up that I didn't recognize where we were, I remember Tubbo and Ranboo taking me everywhere in the Dream smp, even the non popular places, We weren't in the Dream Smp. Hopefully Dream would take me back, Right?

"Well Tommy, I hope you know your way back home, Because I hope you didn't think I was gonna take you back."

"Wait What?-"

Then he placed a boat down as quick as he could and sailed away. I tried my best to get in it before he could take off but it was already to late.

Was I possibly, Exiled?