Torn Apart.

[Philzas POV]

What?! He didn't have a family?! My god he looks around the age of 14 and he doesn't have a family?!

"You don't have a Family?"

"No. I don't wanna call my dad family."

"Understandable. Techno can you please show Tommy to his Room?"

Techno nodded. He motioned Tommy to follow him and Tommy did. They went upstairs to his room while I was left with my thoughts. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to just take Tommy in if he didn't want me to, but at the same time, if his Dad hurts or has done something to him, I don't want him going back.

Now you might be asking, Why do I care so much about a kid that I just met and broke in my home? Well. I guess you can say I have a big heart when it comes to damaged kids, he looked upset at the thought of leaving, and I wouldn't want him to go back to a family that hurts him.

I was out of my thoughts when I heard the door open, it was Ghostbur?

"Oh hey Ghostbur, Do you need anything?"

"Hey Phil! And yeah. I heard a boy named Tommy is here! And I wanted to introduce myself to him! Is he around?"

"Yeah! He's upstairs, but be gentle with him"

"Of Course! Thank you Phil!"

He smiled at me and went on upstairs. I know I miss The real Wilbur alot but Ghostbur, I will admit, he is very sweet and caring. I know him and Tommy will get along well. Anyway, I looked at the table and picked up the empty plate that had eggs and bacon on it and put it in the sink. I washed them with a sponge and liquid soap. After I was done I got a dry cloth and dried the plate and the fork off and put it back in the wooden cabniet.

[Tommy's POV]

Techno had left so I could look around and rest. But I took my opportunity to look around. There was a large bed with red comforters on it, a wooden bedside table with a lamp, a white fluffy carpet, a computer with a black and red keyboard, and a mini fridge. I felt bad for bugging them with my problems but I really appreciated it that I didn't have to go back to my Dads.

I set my brown backpack on the floor next to the bed and looked out the window at the beautiful view of the snowy forest. I know I would have to go back to my dad tomorrow, if I didn't he would come and find me and the pain would be more worse then it was. So I knew I had to leave early.

But for now, I wanted to relax. I looked at myself in the mirror on the wall and I got my bag and grabbed foundation makeup and covered up the scars. I didn't want them to keep me here. I didn't want my dad to hurt them.

I was out of my thoughts when I heard knocking on the door.

"Oh- Come in!."

I watched as the door opened and, What?? This person looked, non human? He had white large wings with a tint of blue in them, neon blue eyes with blue liquid coming out of them, he looked Pale, his hair was grey and white, Was he dead?

"Uhm Hello! I've heard alot about you Tommy! And I wanted to introduce myself!"

This person seemed, nice, his voice sounding like it was breaking, but I'm assuming it was his regular voice.

"Oh Hello."

I smiled slightly at him, I didn't want to be rude since he seemed nice, but I was worried about what would happen tomorrow.

"Well I'm Ghostbur! And my sheep's name is friend! He's blue!"

A blue sheep? Those existed?? Anyway so he was a ghost? I wonder what happened to him, but I'm sure it wasn't good. But I really liked him. He was nice and seemed happy, I felt like I would get attached.

"Oh nice to meet you Ghostbur"

"Nice to meet you to Tommy!"

We talked for awhile, we got along pretty well, we mostly talked about animals and learned more about eachother, he's been through alot from what he has told me.

We kept talking until I heard a knock at the door, I hesitated a bit thinking it would be my dad. So I told Ghostbur I'd be back. I went downstairs and saw Phil and My dad talking.

"There you are son! Look I'm sorry for what happened. Can you please come home?"

I didn't want to go home, I wanted to stay here with these nice people, but then again I'm scared if I don't go he will do something to them.

I was torn apart..