Caught.

[Tommys POV]

I kept screaming at my dad to let me stay, I didn't know he would be this upset that I was different from them. But he didn't care. He slapped me hard across the face, leaving a red spot on my cheek. He picked me up by the collar and leash me out the front door and pushed me out into the cold white snow.

I begged and begged for him to let me back in, it was winter and I didn't have no where else to go. But he refused. He hated me. I couldn't change his mind either way. He finally shut the big dark wooded door and locked it so I couldn't be welcomed back in.

I started sobbing into my hands. I didn't ask to be born, I didn't ask to be born Different from everyone else. Why did it have to be me than anyone else in the house? Whatever. I have to start looking for places to stay since it's getting cold out and I could freeze to death.

I walked through the cold white snow with my jacket on, covering my medium sized white wings. I didn't want anyone else to see them. Apparently it's not normal to have them. So I just won't show them to anyone.

I walked for what seemed like hours. It was the middle of the night and I was extremely tired from walking. Until I saw light, some little lanturns lighting up the forest I was in, I kept walking towards the light until I saw a cabin like house. It looked like it was built out of spruce wood with logs.

It was a good built structure. I didn't know if someone lived in it, that was the problem. Maybe I could find like an underground base to hang out until morning? I don't know if it was gonna work but I was gonna try and be as smart as possible in this situation.

I hopped over the fence and ran as fast as I could to the side door of the house I believe, next to polar bears and a wheat farm. Thank God the polar bears were asleep. I snuck in as quiet as possible and found chests against the left far wall and a ladder going down on the right side of me. I went down the ladder and found a small opening place with a small bed.

I closed up the entrance to the small opening so no one would find out I was even here if someone did live here. Since it was 2am I just went to bed instantly. I did have to get up early so I could get out of here if they did come.

It finally turned morning, it was around 10-11am, I woke up and stretched my arms and my wings so they wouldn't go sore from being hidden. I got up and made the bed so it didn't look suspicious. I got my things and put on my coat and started to head up the ladder.

As soon as I was about to leave I noticed the ladder went up more, and I didn't hear anyone in the house the whole night so I decided to just check the place out before I left. I climbed the ladder all the way up.

I looked around and saw, Brewing stands, and enderchest, more chests, a picture of some brown haired person. I'm guessing the person that owned this house was some sort of Dad?

I wished I had a dad. I mean I do, but he isn't the best dad, or never was the best dad.

I got caught in my thoughts when the front door swing open and saw a guy with pink long hair with braids, a red cape, a golden crown, and white horns that were on both sides of his mouth, he looked really cool but fucking scary as shit.

I was frozen, I didn't mean to break in, I just needed a place to stay, what I'd this guy thinks I was stealing? What if he thinks I'm a murderer trying to kill them? He death stared me for a long time. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid of trying to do anything.

I was caught...