Ive been keeping a Secret.

[Tommys POV]

I have been out here for atleast a week ever since the, Incident. My back was in so much pain, The cold air seeming through the wounds wasn't making it any better. My hands were covered in new and dry blood. I was a total mess.

I tried to scream but I know I was to far away for anyone to find me. Maybe I should try and find home myself? If I stayed out here for another week I would totally be dead by then. So I got up on my 2 weak knees and brought myself up. I was a bit flimsy since I couldn't walk for a few days due to my injury.

I started to look for a boat around the villiage I had found on my first day here, and luckily there was one in the very last house. I got it out of the big chest and made my way torwards the ocean. I placed the boat down and carefully climbed in the boat and sailed off.

A few days later I had finally reached land.i was so weak and exhausted. I climbed out of my boat and started to walk on the snowy trail. Until I couldn't bare the cold anymore, I eventually passed out due to the hyperthermia.

[Tubbos POV]

I had yelled at Dream for weeks, begging him to tell me where Tommy was, he didn't budge. I eventually stopped asking because I knew he wouldn't ever tell me where he was, so I started to look for him on my own.

I searched for days on end, endless nights, I didn't want to eat or sleep until I found Tommy. I had almost given up hope until I saw a body figure in the snow, face first. I started to walk torwards it until I saw who it was. it was Tommy?!

I ran to him as quickly as possible and picked him up. Holy fuck. He was so skinny, he had blood all over him, he was ice cold. I threw him over my back and ran back to Phil's place as quick as possible.

As soon as we reached there I banged on Phils door as loud as possible, I needed Tommy to be in a warm place before be froze to death. Finally Phil had opened up the door. His eyes widened as he saw Tommy on my back, he quickly let us in and shut the door behind us.

"Get him blankets ASAP. I'll light the fireplace up."

Phil ran up the stairs to go get blankets, I lit some matches and lit up the wood inside the fireplace so he would be extra warm, he needed to thaw out.

Phil brought down many blankets and started to lay them on him neatly, there were a total of atleast 10 blankets, so that should be good enough for him to get warm. I was really concerned about the blood tho, but we needed to let him break a sweat before we check for anything.

We eventually fell asleep waiting for him to wake up. The birds started to Chris, the sun started to rise and the alarms going off. It read 11am. Wasn't to late but late enough to see Tommy was gone. Oh no not again.

I ran upstairs to check to see if he went up to his room. No sign there. I started to head back downstairs until I heard crying from the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door once, no answer. I eventually went in and saw Tommy a crying mess. I pulled him into a hug.

Tommy started to feel uncomfortable and started to hiss. I was confused? I eventually let go of him.

"Are you alright Tommy?"

He didn't answer. He looked up at me and said.

"I've been keeping a secret."